Mall Santa

"There is no way I'm doing that, Dick!" Tim wailed as he clung to the sofa for dear life. The man he was talking to was currently pestering and pulling his legs.

"Pleeeease?! It'll be so much fun!" Dick cried and gave a puppy dog face. Tim shielded his eyes from the tempting facial action. "No means no, Dick." He stated. "But Santa need more elves and you're adorable!" Dick said as he pictures Tim in an elf suit and almost fell over with how kawaii it was. "I'll handle this." Both men turned to see Stephanie smirking and Dick stepped out of the room. No one would be able to get him on board like Steph could.

-promises and dragging one unconscious body later..-

"Ho Ho Ho. Merry Christmas!" Dick waved as he gave a jolly voice. "Don't forget to take a picture with my ever joyful elves!" The three heads shot up and glared in Dick's direction. "I refuse to do this!" Damian hissed as he threw down his green hat and the bell on the tip sounded. "Id rather lick Batman's as-"

"Jason! Uh- I mean, biscuit! Play nice," Dick scowled. Stephanie, dressed as Mrs Claus came onto the set where Dick was sitting in his big chair surrounded by presents. "Sorry boys and girls but Santa needs a break. He'll be back soon though!" She said cheerfully as the large crowd booed. Stephanie then handed Dick a sandwich and cup of coffee.

Meanwhile, Jason, Tim and Damian were grumpily organising the presents on display. "I'm surprised you aren't jealous, replacement." Jason said as he tossed a pink wrapped gift in who-knows-what-direction. "What are you blabbering about, Jason?" Tim glared. "I believe Todd was talking about Grayson flirting with your fat girl." Damian cleared up and Tim looked in Dick and Stephanie's direction.

They were right! Dick was saying something and she was GIGGLING! Tim was furious! First he has to dress up as an elf, be around the two people he hated most in the world and now his own BROTHER was going to steal his girlfriend.

Damian and Jason sunk to the floor laughing as Tim pounced on Dick. Dick was confused to say the least. He tumbled and dodged as Tim swung at him. Kids were crying and Jason and Damian were telling people that an elf went 'rogue.' "Tim, what're you doing?!"
"You tried to steal my girlfriend!" Tim screeched as he punched Dick in the eye. "What?! No, we were talking about you!" Tim stopped just as he was about to hit Dick again. They felt a shadow loom over them and looked up to see Jason holding a mistletoe over their heads. Tim glared as Dick kissed his cheek.

Dick still has the photo. It's hanging up in his apartment. He and Tim on the floor. Dick looks like a beaten Santa as he kisses Tim's cheek with one eye open (the other one was purple and swelled closed) and Tim was glaring. Anytime someone would ask why he would hang that photo of his brother he would say it was his favourite memory and Tim wouldn't stop apologising for four months. He even got him to spend a day with him! Dick loved his brothers..