Jimin: Surgical Procedure

Rated M: gets really gory and disturbing. Please don't read if you don't like these kinds of themes. No it is not a lemon if you were wondering

Jimin POV:

Inspired by a Dr. Jimin Park fanfic okay here we goooo

She lies on the table, eyes closed and chest rising is rhythmic moment. The rhythm does not synchronize with the beeping of the heart monitor, however. It is faster, a beep every few seconds, making me anxious.

I want to hear it speed up. I want to see her lock eyes with me and squirm away, heart hammering away at the sight of me, Dr. Park.

I readjust my glasses and rearrange my scalpels for the umpteenth time, worrying about what to do when she wakes up. The surgery shes going to go will give her hell, but it's worth it.

There is a groan and I pause for a second, eyes slowly traveling to her smooth and serene face, she doesn't open her eyes. My eyes then wander down to her chest, where only a flimsy piece of blanket covered her nude body. This was required for the surgery. I reach out to smooth her hair. Her (h/c) long sill like substance, releasing butterflies in my stomach as I imagine her head on my chest, her arms wrapped around me. I loved it.

But she didn't.

I release contact and turn on my heels. Making my way to the door I look back on more time to see her frame, her fragile frame still on the metal table. At the moment, I almost regretted my decision to cut her up.

Almost.

FLASH BACK

Tissues littered her body as she stood up, eyes puffy and nose runny, she asked, "how is he?"

I stare at her, my eyes wide with sadness and mouth agaped with nothing to say. I only shake my head, and she wailed louder.

"He was so nice." She was now sitting beside me, feeling slightly better now. As the Doctor of this hospital, I had to be a professional, formal to the patient. However, for some reason I just couldn't. I hugged her from the side, her hunched back obscuring my view of her face.

"He's going to live." I said quietly. I knew it was a lie, but it made her happy. "There might be a chance he might."

Suddenly, (y/n) turned to me, tear streaks still visible and snot threatening to leak out. "Please Doctor, do the best you can. Save his life."

"Call me Jimin." I clear my throat and point to my name tag.

"Jimin." She says with confidence and I smile at her. Inside, a passionate desire for her began to bloom. "Please let me take him home."
~
In the hospital surgical room, I stare at the breathing body with disgust. This man was revolting. I hated his guts. Eyes closed and lips parted with slightl pain, I reach over to the stand that connected the morphine to this arm, the other hand reaching into my pocket to grip the vile of poison. I was going to get rid of the only obstacle in the way of (y/n) and my relationship.
~
"I'm sorry." The wails were loud and I handed her a handkerchief. "His heart flatlined and his body convulse. There was nothing I could do to stop it." I removed my coat to signal the end of my shift and she immediately ran into my embrace. Her head his my chest with a thump and I groan with satisfaction.

"(Y/n)... " I coo and she sniffles loudly. "You have to move on and some point."

"I'll try." She says and wiped her tears with her hand. "But I loved him so much."

Now there's nothing stopping me from loving you.

We part ways and I wave bye to her. As she exits from my office, I quickly reach behind my desk for the flowers I planned to give her for my love. The stethoscope was removed from my neck an I plunk myself in my chair. Running a hand through my hair, I remove my glasses and play with the card. The card that expresses my fanatical romance for her. How she drove me crazy, how she was meant to be with me.

"Jimin..." Her head peaked Into my office and I Quickly hid the things.

"Yes?"

"Because you're the only one who knows me and my problems, would you like go out and have coffee with me?" I was taken back, slightly shocked at her request that I answered truthfully.

"Yes! I would love to!"

She left again for good this time and I look at the flowers on the floor. My eyes twinkling with expectations for them. The potential for them to end up in her hands...

END FLASHBACK

...Never came. They still lied there, withering away like how my heart did once she rejected me after those weeks. I hated that. I killed a man for my own selfish reasons. It's not my fault, however. It was hers. She now owes me something, and I need it dearly.

The office is now dirty and messy, the product of my rage from her. The card from before littered the ground like confetti and I laid on my arms, as if they were a pillow.

The beeping of the clock signalled the time to be twelve. It was time. The hospital was quiet and nurses went home. I am finally free to retrieve what is rightfully mine.

I stride to the operating room and I peak through the glass. She is wide awake, frantically struggling from her bonds and eyes wide with deranged madness. Oh wait, that last part was just my reflection.

I slowly creak open the door, the sound making her half abruptly and stare at me. She makes eye contact with me and I gave her a warm smile.

"Son of a bitch! It's you!" She screams and starts to hyperventilate. I walk over to the side and snatch a pair of rubber gloves from the counter, snapping them at each wrist.

"Now now...please don't think of me-"

"YOU'RE A MONSTER!" She's hysterical now. Patient has lost control, but so has the doctor, who lasts lost his mind. "LET ME GO! IM SORRY FOR WHATEVER I DID!"

I stay silent and release a sigh of relief that the doors and walls are sound proof.

I stalk towards her and reach a hand to the blanket sheet. I pull back, exposing the area I was going to cut.

"NO!" Her voice begins to transition into hoarse yelling. The scalpel gleams evilly in the light above her body. She squirms and I relish in this moment. The ideal situation is here when I let her see me for who I am. The regret plain on her face and the helplessness of the situation.

"You should have said yes..." I whisper and plunge the knife down.

She released a bloodcurdling noise as I began to move the knife. The cuffs on her wrist began to chaff and leave bruises behind. (Y/n) arches her back and cries out various things. At one point calling on her dead boyfriends name. She squirms and squirms and squirms.

I giggle lightly, blood splashing in various places, on the table, on the floor, on my face. I continue the surgery, my voice suddenly releasing a yell of excitement and then it's over.

She lies still, (y/n) finally falling into the depths of despair and eternal sleep. Before she goes, she mutters the words that I creates dread in my stomach, "I hate you..."

It has been done... It has been done...

I throw the knife far and reach my hand to the area. It has been done...it has been done...

In my hand now, I hold my prize, a slowly weakening heart, the soul leaving the owners body. This is what I needed. This is what she broke and what I needed to replace. The heart. HER heart was finally mine.

"Thank you"

A/N: I am incredible messed up.

BTS: Yandere Horror |1|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें