Chapter 2

"Wow! Zero, you're actually early!" A girl with a petite slender build and big brown eyes remarks with genuine surprise. She puts a hand to her shoulder length dark brown hair as she adjusts it and then her uniform. She wears the trademark black uniform of the Day Class with a white armband carrying the mark of a red rose, signifying her position as a member of the Disciplinary Committee.

She frowns as he doesn't respond, he's too distracted watching the closed Moon Dorm gates with an intense focus. She elbows his side, and he winces.

"What, Yuki?!" He questions her annoyed.

"Why are you watching the gates like you're waiting for some-" Yuki stops talking as she sees Ichiru standing there, in the front of the crowd. She arches an eyebrow confused as to why the Kiryu twins are looking at the door so intently.

The gates creak and the screaming intensifies as do the chaos crazed girls that scream out their crushes names. In spite of being distracted, Zero manages to instill fear in the girls and is able to keep them back on the grass line.

"Uh, what's going on here?" Alondra questions as she stands at the front next to Kaname Kuran, with Yoru right behind her left shoulder.

"This is normal behavior. These girls always come out to admire us." Ichijo explains from the back. Alondra looks back at him with a scowl.

"You mean this is an everyday thing?" She questions him, and he nods his head. Alondra groans, and looks back to the front.

"So many girls, how annoying." She mutters. She's never had to deal with so many people in her life, so the idea makes her nervous. She's never gotten used to being around many people. Her pride keeps it from showing as she stands up straight.

"Alondra-sama, may I inquire, why you wore your uniform so improperly? Your white blazer is supposed to be zipped up, your black button up shirt should be buttoned up all the way not below your chest to reveal that overly exposing tank top, and you should be wearing this bow on your uniform." Yoru says to her, making Alondra's temple throb.

"I don't freaking care! This is more comfortable! Now can we just get to class and away from these annoying girls?" She says to him with a frown on her lovely features. Then her expression becomes amused.

"Hm? What's this? They're here again." Alondra says crossing her arms over her chest, and Yoru puts her arms down. She groans, and they start to walk forward. 

Alondra stops beside Zero and looks up at him with a cold smile. "Thanks for your work, Mr. Prefect." Alondra slightly lifts on her tip toes and kisses his cheek. He tense up, but he remembers she no longer takes energy through kisses, she drinks blood now.

"I knew it. You're a vampire. I smelled it before, but now I'm really sure." She whispers into his ear before backing away, and standing beside Yoru. They continue on their way as the girls around them gasp and murmur.

"Oh my gosh, Kiryu-kun is the boyfriend of that Night Class girl." They whisper rumors to each other, knowing that this will spread and over exaggerate the truth. Alondra looks over at Ichiru and waves at him, blowing him a kiss. Girls on his side gasp and now think that she might have something to do with him. Unlike Zero's shock, he smirks. 

"Alondra-sama, you are giving yourself a bad reputation." Yoru whispers into her ear. Alondra smirks.

"I don't give a damn about a bad reputation." She answers him as they distance themselves from the stunned Day Class students and guardians.

"Zero, is she your girlfriend?" Yuki questions the still stunned guardian. He snaps out of it, and glares at Yuki, who blinks at him, waiting for a response.