Chapter 27

"Well, this is our hotel, unfortunately we could only get one room on such short notice. We can try and upgrade you, Alondra-sama! This kind of place isn't-" Alondra walks into the room and sits down on the window ledge, she looks around the room and takes a breath.

"I don't care about that right now. It's been a long day... my head is pounding as my memories come back. It's bringing back old wounds, making them fresh." Alondra tears up as she once again re-lives the day she lost the Kiryu's before. Ichiru looks at her with guilt and slowly makes his way over.

"Alondra, I... I'm still going to make that up to you, in whatever way I can. Just, please don't hate me. Not now, I really need you..." Ichiru kneels in front of her, looking at her with a sad gaze. She feels cool tears rolling down her cheeks as she looks at Ichiru. She reaches out and hugs him tightly. He finds his balance and holds her as she too kneels before him.

"I don't know how you could, but... in spite of everything, Okaasan and Otousan would want us to all be together again. It's painful to remember all of that, but... I don't want to be separated from Zero and Ichiru anymore!" Alondra cries out as she holds on to him, he holds her tighter, trying to ease her trembling. Zero makes his way over to the two of them and puts his arms around them both.

"That's right... I could never belong in their world. I could never truly have aimed to be with Alondra-sa... We could never be." Yoru looks away from the trio that takes comfort in each other. He goes into the bathroom and cleans himself up from the mess the earlier battle caused.

Alondra calms down and pulls back to look at them both. She reaches her hands out and gently touches their cheeks. She smiles warmly at them.

"I'm glad you both came for me. I'm so happy to see Zero and Ichiru in the same room again. Like how we used to be." Zero takes her hand and looks at her closely.

"It's not like how it used to be. Things have changed, but... that doesn't mean we can't all get along. I don't want to feel angry about the past anymore." Alondra smiles and nods her head at him. She looks over towards Ichiru who has his gaze on the floor. He lets out a breath and looks over at them, smiling gently.

"If I can be together with Alondra and Zero... I'm happy." Hope swells in Alondra's heart. For so long she had imagined if they were both alive, that they would all come back together just like this. But in all their hearts, they know things won't go back to the past. They have to settle their feelings for each other, and that could once again cause a rift between them all.

"Now... care to tell us what happened between you and Kira?" Both twins say as they look to Alondra with the same suspicious expression. She sits back, smiling and has wide eyes that show guilt in them. She looks to the side and starts to hum. They both squint their eyes at her behavior, she might as well be honest and not have them figure it out through her blood.

"Well, it started off as you would expect. He was cruel and forced me to be around him. He'd take my blood without permission, but uh... he didn't do anything perverted if that's what you're worried about." Alondra blushes brightly at the thought herself. "B-but I guess something started to change after my memory started to disappear. I'd forgotten about you guys and my time with our family. I came to accept that I was stuck with him and decided I had to start getting along with him. I guess the feeling was mutual and he became kinder and sweeter..." She can't help but smile a little at the memory.

"Oh, sounds like he made your heart flutter." Alondra jumps and looks over at Ichiru. She pouts a little and hugs her legs, using her knees as some cover. 

"Listen, I'm not used to romantic gestures, so of course I would swoon! I was ready to start acting like a proper couple since I had no memories! But... a part of me held back, like it was wrong. I wasn't there with him fully..." Alondra stops talking as she realizes she's treading dangerous territory. She's starting to think about her own feelings for the Kiryu twins. The feelings that kept her from fully giving her heart to Kira.

Vampire Knight: The Kiryu's Pureblood Loverजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें