Chapter 11 (A/n)

A/n!
Umm yeah so uh... I'm just going to upload this because I'm not going to continue the book. If you want you can continue this book. 

When Papyrus brought you inside the house. He put you on the couch.... Roughly

"Hey! Watch it! I'm not kind of prized doll!" You (growl or pout) and you (clench your fist or Crossed your arm).

"My bad," but it sounded like he meant it.
"I just want to ask you some questions."

You groan. You didn't wanted to answer questions. Unless if your the one finding answers.

"Fine. I'll answer your questions."

Papyrus was smiling from the inside but on the outside he looked serious.

"How did you teleport? How did you get here? What kind of person are you?"

Pacifist

You were happy it was just only three questions.

"Question number 1, I.... I.... I think I should answer question 2 because it would sound confusing."
"Alright. Go ahead. I just want you to answer my questions."

You get yourself comfortable and look at Papyrus.

"Question 2, I came from a universe? Yeah a universe called Undertale. I was happy to be there. Until I started to glitch on my 1 year anniversary." You get sad.
"Staying?"
"No. I was dating someone."

"Oh..." Everything got silent. Then you cleared your throat.

"Well anyways back to Question 1. How did I teleport. My boyfriend... Sans. Gave me a vile to have the same powers as him."

Papyrus looked at you with confusion.
"You lost me at Sans. Which Sans? Are you talking about my brother?"
"Papyrus! No. Not your brother. Sans from my universe. He's like you. Lazy, but short-"
"I'm not short."

You were about to rage quite. But, you took a deep breath.
"I know papyrus that your not short but the skeleton I'm talking about is short."
"But you just said he was like me-"
"I meant the lazy part! Anyways let me finish. He's short, lazy, cute..." You blush at that thought.

"So your calling me cute now~?" You squeak and you stopped daydreaming and looked away.
"I-I didn't call you cute!"
"Well you did say he was like me a-"
"Only the l-lazy part!"

"Oh. Well. Carry on." You thanked Papyrus.
"Anyways... Where was I?"
"You called your boyfriend," Papyrus envy came out and growled at the word boyfriend.
"Cute."

"Thank you Papyrus! He also had a loud childish brother. Named Papyrus as well." Papyrus was about to cut you off but he kept his mouth closed.

"He was my first crush.... Until he rejected me. But we were still friends.... Well best friends. So yeah. Im sorry was I talking to much about my story to answer one simple question?" You felt guilty.
"N-No. You said enough. Anyways last question I asked you."
"What was it again?"

"What kind of person are you?"
"I'm a (say what any type of word are you. But it has be something similar to kind or peaceful) person." You smiled at Papyrus.

Papyrus saw that your eye flickered green.

Kindness

Neutral

You were going to sweat because of the last question.

"What was the q-question again?" Papyrus was thinking that you were going to lie to him. But he thinks that you're a terrible liar.

"The question was stutters. How did you teleport? How did you get here? What kind of person are you?"

"U-Um...," you were going to lie to Papyrus but that made you feel guilty

A/n again
Haaaaaah me again! So this is the end of the chapter. So uh... I might not continue this book no more.... hoped you liked it?

Yeah I'm just gonna go...