Chapter 8

Author: 🎶DO I MAKE IT HARD🎶... Ew..
Any ways enjoy
Hope you like what I did with the story😸
__________

Pacifist

You were having fun. But, you felt like you were getting death glares from behind your head.
You look back and see Papyrus glaring at you. You didn't know why. You did nothing wrong.

Until, Someone scared you
"(Y/N)!!!" Sans called you. You didn't expect Sans to appear out of no where and shot a bone at him. Luckily, it missed.
Sans saw the bone miss him and he was shaking in fear. Papyrus was right behind you because you felt him. His aura around you and the atmosphere.
"I-I... I didn't mean to... I-I-"
"THAT WAS AWESOME!!! I DON'T THINK YOUR HUMAN!!" Well... You wouldn't call yourself human or a monster...

"Well... I technically wouldn't call myself a monster..." You shaking because of Papyrus glare at you.
"PAPYRUS!! WE SHALL TAKE OF THE HU-... UH...."
"(Y/N)..."
"YES! (Y/N)!!"

Papyrus didn't know like how Sans idea was going but he had an idea how to get to you close.
"Alright, come on," Papyrus carried you. You gasped. You didn't like the Papyrus you met. He could be a pervert like Sans a bit...
"Hey! Why are you carrying me? I can walk you know," You start hitting Papyrus back and kicking your legs like a 5 year old would do. Your punches weren't that effective. So it didn't hurt Papyrus. But you didn't like how you were being carried.
Papyrus was half smiling and had a nice view.
"Nice a-"

"Don't."

Genocide

You were wondering how to teleport. Maybe you can look at a spot and teleport. That's what you saw in peoples watching super hero movies.
So you looked at a spot and teleported. You failed... You teleported at your spot but you fell on your butt.
You cursed under your breath.

Papyrus was watching all of your actions. He was getting suspicious by your actions.
"WELL HUMAN! WELCOME TO YOUR FI-... RST... PUZZLE..." He stopped as he sees you walk through the puzzle. You didn't feel like waiting. You done this Puzzle with your best friend Papyrus. You didn't want to do it again. You had to hear all the instructions and then act like an idiot.

"UM.... OKAY... UH... WELL DONE HUMAN?!?" Sans wasn't sure what to say. You just rolled.
"Okay I did your puzzle," You had sass in your tone.
"... WELL IF YOU KEEP WALKING YOU'LL SEE ANOTHER PUZZLE!" Sans left. Papyrus stopped you.
"Your acting like an as-" You looked at Papyrus with a death glare and your eye sparked with red and black
Author: for determination and hatred yeah yeah

Papyrus was taken back a bit. He didn't expect that to happen to him
'So this is how you wanna play. Huh. Let's play your little game' Papyrus thought at you walked off.