Chapter 1

"S-Sans! I feel weird," (Y/N) said. Sans looked at (Y/N) with worry in his eyes.
"What do I do Sans!" (Y/N) started panicking and Sans yelled.
"I DONT KNOW!" Sans outburst scared (Y/N). Sans started to apologize to (Y/N).
"I-I'm sorry. I'm trying to stay calm. But, I feel all the stress going to me. I tried. I tried (Y/N). I'-," Sans was cut off by (Y/N).
"S-S-Shhh Sans. Stop talking. Let's just see who we can go to."

Sans had a sad smile and had tears in his eyes and hugged (Y/N). It was kinda weird since your a little taller than Sans. Then both of you guys had an idea
"Alphys might know!" (Y/N) and Sans giggled then stopped. Sans held you tight and teleported to Alphys lab. Alphys screamed because she didn't expect any company.

"A-Ahhhh!!!!" Alphys screamed. Sans quickly closed his eyes and turned away.
"The horror," (Y/N) heard Sans mumble. You saw that Alphys was watching anime and it was showing yaoi parts and Alphys was in her underwear and wearing a shirt that says 'Anime is for Fan-ime' which made no sense.

"A-Alphys! W-We need your help!" You started to glitch again.
"(Y-(Y-(Y/N) You're... glitching?" Alphys seemed surprised but (Y/N) is terrified. (Y/N) thought she were gonna die. (Y/N) didn't know how that started happening.

"H-Hold on," she ran into a room and quickly came out with her lab coat on.
"Sans you can turn around now," (Y/N) said. Sans turned around and looked. He saw Alphys in her science uniform. Sans sighed.
"That's much better!" Sans see Alphys blushing red a bit but she was pissed off.
"Sans I swear I-," Alphys was cut off by (Y/N).

"Can we focus the problem at our hands!?!"
"What do you mean? I don't have a problem with my hands. Only have nightmares," Sans mumble the last sentence. (Y/N) couldn't hear it because Alphys was making noises and discussing it with (Y/N).

Gaster whispers to Sans and Sans was surprised. He was shell shocked.
"S-Sans? Are you alright?" (Y/N) and Alphys said at the same time.
"I think I know why (Y/N) is glitching." Sans said with a crack in his voice.
"W-What is it Sans?" Alphys came close but not too close. (Y/N) was confused at how Sans might know what's wrong with yourself. (Y/N) had bad thoughts.
'Am I gonna die?! Am I gonna glitch out and go to a dimension?! Is this a dream!?!'

"(Y-(Y/N) is glitched... Because..." Sans couldn't spit out why. Alphys was getting inpatient. But, then asked a question.
"Did he tell you?" Alphys asked Sans. Sans looked at Alphys and tears were in his eyes. He nodded.
"Sans... Are you crying?" (Y/N) looked at Sans. Sans faked chuckled.
"No I got something in my eye," he said as he rubs his eyes.
"Yeah... Tears," Alphys said.

Sans just glared at Alphys but hugged (Y/N). (Y/N) was so confused. She wanted to know what Gaster said. She had to know. She even wonder if Papyrus knows! She doesn't know who knows what going on anymore! She doesn't know who knows what Sans know that probably knows what's is wrkbg with (Y/N). Okay that was a lot of Knows. But (Y/N) needed answers.
"Sans... What did Gaster tell you?"

"G-Gaster told me-" then suddenly everything went dark.

The only words you heard was Sans and Alphys screaming your name.