Chapter 5

Sans and (Y/N) jumped and Papyrus saw that you were okay.
"SANS!!! SHES OKAY!!!" Sans chuckled and smiles wide.
"She is okay," you interrupted Sans.
"Not fully okay. Because of the glitch," you and Sans giggle/laughed a little. Papyrus was confused.
"WHAT SO FUNNY?" Papyrus asked in confusion.
"Oh nothing." You smiled. Then gasped which made Sans worried.
"When am I gonna train?"

Sans thought about it. He then saw Papyrus with big eye balls around his eye sockets.
"CAN I WATCH?!!" Papyrus looked at Sans begging.
"Sure paps-"
"WOWIE!! I GET TO SEE (Y/N) TRAIN!!!" Papyrus was excited and clapped his hands with excitement. You and Sans giggled.
"But, (Y/N) need some rest. So le-," you grabbed Sans wrist before he could leave.
"Stay... P-P-Please," you begged Sans with an awful glitch and Sans stayed with you.
"S-Sure," Sans blushed deep blue.

*Time skip by Hot Dogs

You napped but you were scared that you might be transported to somewhere else. But that didn't happen.
"Heh... Hey there beautiful," Sans lazily has his eyes half open. You blush pink and smile.
"I think I had enough rest today... C-Can you train me?" You look at Sans. Sans smiled and carried you.
"Sure thing."

*at... Somewhere that people or Jerry wouldn't go.

"Alright, (Y/N) are you ready?" Sans looks at you.
"Hell yeah!" You were hype actually. You looked back and see Papyrus looking out the window. Waving.

Pacifist

You then looked at Sans who was having a blast. Then he looked at you.
"Alright you need to know how to bring up bones," Sans was being pervy and wiggled his... Unrealistic eyebrow? I... I Don't know... His eye sockets? Idk but you know what I mean. You blushed.
"Was that suppose to be a joke?"
"Mayyybeeeee~," Sans was being flirting all of a sudden.
"Alright how do you summon bones?"
"You just look at something or look at the ground for a target and probably a few bones would come up," Sans shrugs and you can hear papyrus yelling out Wowie. You giggled.

You look somewhere at the ground and then concentrate real hard which took a lot of energy like 5% of your energy and a few bones came up. Sans clapped.
"Great job," He puts his hands on his pocket.
"Alright!"
"Now time to use your blaster," Sans eye switched yellow then blue then both his eyes went to white dots. You gulped. Do you need your right eye? Probably not.
"How do I do that?"
"Okay... So you need focus and use about 10% of your energy," Sans smirks.

You listen to Sans and you had your Blaster shoot out.
"Nice shoot. I guess we don't need to teach your power or your accuracy. It seems that you got it," you smiled and jumped in exciment. Papyrus surprised you and Sans with a bear hug.
But it may seem that you glitched out the hug and fell on your bum on the snow.
You, Papyrus, and Sans laughed at what happened

Genocide

You started to feel different. You look at Sans again.
"Give me your best shot," you smirked.
"Oh you got a bone to pick on!" Sans smiled. Sans shot a bone at you and it hit you.
"O-O-Ow Sans!" You hissed. Sans looked at you and quickly went to you.
"Babe I'm so-," he was cut off by you who pushed him back with force. You looked at him with emotionless look and your bandage fell off showing your eye with a rainbow color and it was black. For hatred.

Sans saw this and quickly shot a blaster gaster at you but you quickly made s shield out of bones.
Sans was suprised he haven't seen that in ages!
"You won't last long your too weak!" You laughed like a mad man.
"Weak? Weak?! Hah! Your the one whose weak. You won't even kill me! And I'll-," you glitch "kill everyone! Hah! HAHHAHHAHHAH!!!"

When Sans was shooting blasters at you. You kept glitching the opposite direction where the Sans was shooting at.
Sans was getting tired. He sees you and your close to him. He was sweating.
"I enjoyed it," you started to throw bones at him but it didn't effect him. It missed him!
"Your funny. I can't die from bones because I'm a skeleton. Skeletons are made out of bo-," Sans was cut off by (Y/N) shooting a Gaster blaster at him.

Papyrus was running and saw what happened. He saw his brother (why is sans always dying first? XD) been dissolved from your Gaster blaster. Papyrus tried to quietly sneak out of the mess but the snow made a crunch sound under his foot.

(Y/N) cracked their neck with hatred in their eyes but deep down. Someone was trying to escape from the demon who possessed her.

"(Y-(Y/N)? ARE YOU OKAY? WHY DID YOU OBLITERATE SANS?!?! ISNT HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?! AND ME YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" You walk towards Papyrus glitching closer and closer to him. Papyrus fell over a big'o stick and Papyrus was scared.
"Y-YOU WOULDN'T HURT ME RIGHT?!" Papyrus didn't know what to do.
"Oh of course not. I just want you to meet with your brother!"

You then obliterate Papyrus.

You got
The Bad Killer Ending
______

I feel so ashamed but feel so alive.
I hope you like this one! See yah!