Chapter 3

"Sans... How sure are you?" You looks at Sans with suspicion in your eyes. Sans stayed quiet. He was probably talking to Gaster. You understood Wing Dings from Alphys and mostly Sans help.

"Probably a 25-50%," Sans shrugged.
"W-What happens to other 50-75%?!" You look at Sans like he just turned into a mad man.
"You... Might die?... Or you can be deformed." You looked at Sans angrily.
"SANS WAS THAT SUPPOSE TO BE A JOKE?!" Papyrus looked scared.
Alphys was shell shocked... She couldn't do anything really. She was paralyzed.

"No...," Sans said it like it was a simple answer.
"Do you want to kill your girlfriend?!" You and Papyrus screamed at Sans. Sans went wide eyed and retracted on what he said.
"O-Oh! (Y-(Y/N) I-I'm sorry I di-,"
"Enough with the apologising. You said it more than your puns."
"Well I'm sor-..." Sans was about to say it but he stopped in mid second.
"So will you try it?"
"Can I say my goodbyes?" Sans eyed went black and tears started forming. He was gonna cry again. Papyrus was gonna cry as well but, he was gonna cry because his brother was gonna cry.

"S-SANS... DONT CRY... I'LL MAKE SPAGHETTI... IF YOU CRY. I'LL CRY SANS" Papyrus went next to Sans and tried to comfort him. You got up but someone held you down.
"No... Don't go... Just call them and say your goodbyes... Please... Stay...." Sans was holding you tight. It was like it was the end of the world for him.

"Okay Sans... I'll give them a call," Sans and Papyrus started hugging you and Alphys felt left out and grumbles.
"How come I can't be in the hug?" She says as she goes to her room to watch Kissy Mew Mew 3: The attack of friendship.

"Come on guys. Let's go ho-ho-home," you glitched. Papyrus got hit and it damaged him 13 of his health.
"Ow!! THAT HURTED!!!"
"Paps... Hurted is not a word..."
"OH... Ow!! THAT HURTS!!!... LIKE THAT SANS?!"
"Y-Yes Papyrus," Sans smiles but it disappeared quickly.

*Time skipped by author. For once am I right!

"So... If you were making a potion what ever you were making... Where were you doing it at?" Sans got stiff.
"Uhhhhhhhhhhh.... Alphys lab...?" Sans felt guilt crawl up his back. You face palm.
"So are you ready (Y/N)???"
"SANS ARE YOU SURE (Y/N) WILL BE OKAY?"
"Im sure brother," Sans goes to his room and get a syringe of blue liquid inside of it. It looked like ooz and it was glowing.

You weren't sure to trust Sans or not... But when he came in with the syringe. You didn't like what you saw. Inside the needle. It could have been poison?!
'Hah... Who would poison me?... Papyrus?'

"Are you ready now love?" You shivered when Sans called you that.

"Y-Yes... I-," you got cut off from Papyrus.
"Sans..." Papyrus voice change from a smooth gentle low voice. That was a huge difference
"Y-Yeah, Papyrus?" Sans starts to get nervous.
"Will you promised me that nothing happens to (Y/N)..." Sans stopped the needle going to your arm. You felt relieved. Sans on the other hand. Felt unsure what to say

"Um... I... I can't answer that Papy-,"
"Its only a yes or a no Sans" Sans messages his eyes from the stress he's being put on.
"Papyrus... I think its best if you don't ask that questi-"
"Yes Papyrus. She'll be okay..." Sans smiles at you and then Papyrus who had gotten happy inside. You were glitching out a little crazy.
"Okay Sans.... I'm ready for the-," before you could finish your sentence. You felt a huge pain on your arm. You felt pain everywhere on your body.