Chapter 2

Author: Sorry not Sorry for the cliff hanger
_________

"(Y-(Y/N)! Can you hear me?!" You heard a lady scream.
You couldn't open your eyes. You kept them shut. You almost forgot where you were at. Then you heard a voice that made you remember everything

"(Y/N)!!! Please!!!! Wake up!!! I can't lose you! You and Papyrus are the only ones I am close too!" You slowly opened your eyes. You saw Alphys death glare Sans. But shrugged it off.

You felt two pair of arms that felt boney and fluffy.
"S-Sans?" You hugged Sans back.
"Y-Yeah?" You heard Sans sniffle and that almost made your heart break.
"What did Gaster say?" You tried to pull away from Sans hug. But you couldn't. He was hugging you tight.

"G-Gaster said... That you might die... And I might never see you again... He said you could die from the glitch.... Or you could be go somewhere else where..."
'Go somewhere else? What does he mean by that.'
"Go somewhere else?" You said in confusion.
"Like....," Sans stopped talking because he was quiet for a few seconds. Then he started talking again.
"Like going to a different alternative universe," Sans voiced cracked again.

"Sa-" You tried to comfort Sans but Sans interrupted you.
"If you say that everything going to be okay! Its not!...," Sans yelled and then his voice softened.
"W-What if you get killed huh? What am I suppose to do?! See it for myself. Get the news from Gaster?!"
"Sa-," you were cut off by sans again and you were getting annoyed. Alphys had was listening to the conversation but didn't have the energy to say anything. She had tears in her eyes. She looked like she was gonna cry.

"What would I say to Papyrus?! When is (Y/N) coming back? I don't know. Never?!"
"Sans!!!" You screamed. Sans shut his mouth and stayed quiet.
"I promise you I won't let that happen," Sans got stiff.
"I... I don't do promises..." You rolled your eyes. Sans was being stubborn.
"People or monsters break promises. They lie. What if me and you made a pro-" You cut sans rant about promises.

"Sans you-your getting worked up.  C-Calm down.... I swear to you I won't die," you pulled away from Sans. Sans felt weak. Sans looked at Alphys then at you with nothing in his eye sockets.
"Don't lie to me.... I know your weak. Kindness and determination isn't gonna help. JACK SHI-," Sans was about to yell out but someone stopped him.
"SANS!!!" Sans looked at the person who called out his name. It was Papyrus.

"P-Paps..." Sans looked at Papyrus with tears in his eyes. Then looked at his girlfriend who was glitching and scared.
"(Y/N).... I-I'm sorry... I didn't mean to scare you... I... I just don't wanna lo-," You shushed Sans by putting a finger to his mouth.
"I understand. But, please. Calm down. Your talking too much your adding more stress into your body...."
"But I don't have no-body to but stress i-,"
"No time for jokes..."

"SANS... (Y/N).... WHATS GOING ON?!" You look at Papyrus
"Papyrus... I might be transported to a different... Universe?... I... I might disappear r-," Now Sans shushed you.
"Please... Don't say it... You night jinx it..." You looked at Sans with tears in your eyes.
"I... I think I know what might help you get strong... But... I might not be a hundred percent sure its gonna work."
"What? What is it?!" (What the hell... I was about to write you and Papyrus but instead 69 came out.... ?????) You and Papyrus said at the same time.
"I... I had some help... I wanted to ask you on your birthday but you might not come back. So happy one year anniversary and I wanted to see if... You wanted to have special powers like me...."

"W-Wait what?!"