Chapter 6

(Y/N) was glitching bad. Like really, bad. Like for example, her glitch body was going farther then it was before.
It was starting to hurt her. Her stomach started to hurt. Her hips were the one in pain.

"S̢̧̺̺̼̘̰̞̟̺̳̮͎͕̩͕͇̝̳͎̆̉ͮͅ ̵̡̞͎̯̺͓͍̦̰͍̱̤̗̼̜͉̠͈̞̹̓̂̓̓ͤ̾̚͡͝Ş̶̸̛͊̋̃ͪ̎̌̄̋ͭ̈̌ͬ҉̘͙̟̫̱ ̶̃͌̂͊͊ͧ̑͜͠͠͏͇̻͚̺͔̯̟̹̳̙̟̯̭͉̭ͅS̡̧̖̝̹̻̰͓̯̯͇̮͎͎͓͕̙͌́ͪ̔͐̅̍ͮͭͭͩ̐͆͊͋͡͞ ̢̲̦͓̰̝̭͎͎̲̖̳̮̬̣̟̱̰̼̟̆͛̉͐͐ͫ͑̈́̇͗̿ͤ͑̂̚͘A̛̜̜̖̻ͪ͆̍̋ͫ̈́̐̅̋̃̽ͬ͌̈́̐͝ ̟͍̼̼̳̹͌ͣͦ͗͐̿̍̂́ͫͩͤ͆́ͦ̚͝͞A̷͒ͥͯ̉̂̒ͣͫ̓̂̐̓̉̍̎҉̢̘̥̱̼̳̣̲̥͘Ṋ̶̴̨̡̞̝͙̬̰̳̪̼̜̞͙̼̬͍̓̾͊̎̿ͥ͛̾͟ͅͅ ̷̸̷̧̙͓͖̭̳̤̬̠̻̝͉͈̬̰̝̅̽̔̄̿̆̏̍͡ͅS̷̷̺̗̹̥̖̰͔̟̺̬͔̭̣̞ͨ̽̑ͥͩͥͭ͆̅Ş̿ͦ̋̉͋̊͐ͤͬ̈́ͧ̽̊͠͠҉͏̞̱̠̼̘̯̲̺̗̯͈̩S̲͍̬͔͚̙̥͕̤͍͙̠͙͙̳ͬ̇̈́̊̀ͫ͆ͪ̐̽͂͡͞ͅ!!!" You glitched. You felt like your were sick. You were cold. Then you felt a boney hand go to your forehead. Then felt warmth and something soft around your body. You couldn't open your eyes but you felt the warm thing around your body.
It was Sans sweater. Then you hear someone else come in and place something soft under your head
'What's with all the gifts?' But you didn't mind.

You opened your eye a bit and see what's under your head and see its Papyrus scarf. You smiled at the gifts you got and cuddled with them. Then you felt something different. You seem to be on something instead of the kinda soft couch. You had Papyrus scarf and Sans sweater and looked around.

You were at the ruins. How did you get there.
"Goat mom?!" You noticed that you aren't glitching anymore. You got up and held onto the sweater and scarf. You saw Temmie at the only shining light.
'Temmie?...' You thought. You encounted Temmie
"Hoi! I'm Tem da TemMie! YoU MUst be New TO da UNDERGROUND. ThATs yOur soUl!" You gave Temmie a fishy look and Temmie was shaking.
"HeRe! Have some TemMie Flakes!!" You know that Temmie flakes couldn't hurt so you ran into it but they were bullets. You fell to the ground. It hurt like hell.

"Hah! You idiot! In this world! Its kill or be killed! Who would want to pass up an opportunity!" Temmie started laughing like a mad man but stopped. Temmie hot hit from a fire ball.
"Goat mom?" You said quietly until you passed out.

You soon to wake up in a room. You checked if you had the sweater and scarf. You didn't. You got up and you saw a cup of chocolate milk? There was a letter. It says

'I didn't know what you wanted because you were asleep. So I didn't want to wake you up.
I made you hot milk chocolate

~From Asgore'

'Wait... Asgore? Isn't he the king?' You then turned the paper backwards and saw some more letters

'P.S I saw that you had a sweater and a scarf. So I cleaned it for you'

You sighed in relieved. You grabbed the hot "milk" chocolate and saved it for later. You went outside and saw Asgore. You went up to him and see him reading a recipe book.
"Asgore?" You looked at him up and down. You can see he's wearing what Goat mom would wear.
"My child I see your awake. Oh! Here my child," he took out the scarf and sweater. You immediately took them and hugged them. But then you realized. Your in another universe. You need to know how to get back home. Sans or Papyrus could be looking out for you. Your train of thoughts was cut off by Asgore.

"My child, are you oka-," he was cut off by you.
"How do I get home?" Asking him for answers.
"..." Asgore stayed silents then he spoke up.
"Would you like to lea-," you got angry a bit.
"No I don't want to learn about anything! I want to go home! I want to be back with Papyrus and Sans....," you wanted to cry but you didn't. You just sniffed. Asgore felt bad. But, then retraced on what you said.
"Sans and Papyrus? You know them...?" You immediately started to lie about them.
"Yes, I do! There's a lazy skeleton and there's the lazy skeletons brother! He wants... To be in the royal guard..?" Asgore gave you a suspicious look. You tried your best not to sweat and give out that you were lying.

"Are you sure my child?" Asgore looks into your eyes and you nod.
"I'm positive!... Heh," you were getting nervous.
"Wait here my child," Asgore went somewhere. You disobeyed his order and followed him. It was the door!!! He knew that you were lying. So you had to fight him.