Chapter 10

Author: *Writing rants about Wattpad*
_____

You had to be in a cage. Greeaaaaat. You were being treated like an animal. You hid in a corner and always giggle at Gasters face and how he explained about Papyrus being worried about you.
But, you felt bad.
Maybe a nap would help.

Then you started to hear someone's voice.
"Where is she?! I need to know where she is!" That voice reminded of you someone but it didn't trigger.
"Gaster you better not lie to me," you gasp and you tried to make a noise. Wait... Can you teleport? So you tried and you escaped.

You landed in front of Sans but you were falling. Luckily, Sans caught you. You never felt so happy in your life.

"S-Sans?" You said happily. You were surprised.
"(Y-Y/N)? Is this really you?" You could feel tears swelling up in your eyes. You could see Sans was about to cry.
"Where's Papyrus?"
"I'M RIGHT HERE!!!"
"Papyrus!" You go up to him and hug him. Papyrus gives you a bone crushing hug.

You were confused. How did they get here.
"Hey guys.... How did you get here?"
"Gaster. He-,"
"HE WOULD LET US SEE YOU! HE SAID THAT HE WOULD HELP US WHERE YOU ARE! WHICH I THE GREAT PAPYRUS! AGREED TO SEE YOU," You felt something wet and warm going down on your face.
"ARE YOU CRYING (Y/-"

"Wowie.... Did I miss something," you turned around and see the other Papyrus. Sans and Papyrus looked at Papyrus.
"(Y/N) WHOSE THAT?," Papyrus gasped.
"IS HE A CLONE OF SANS!!!" You giggled at Papyrus childness
"No paps. This is Papyrus." You face towards the OTHER Papyrus
"Um... Papyrus... This is my family," you let go of Papyrus and Papyrus let go of you. You fell on your feet and you went next to Sans.

Sans didn't like the orange coated skeleton. He puts his around your waist.
Papyrus smirked at Sans actions.
"Whose that?" Papyrus pointed at Sans.
"This is Sans. He's-"
"Your brother?"
"No. He's my boyfriend," Papyrus twitched a little. Then he looked at himself which means hes looking at the other Papyrus.

The Undertale Papyrus looked at Underswap Papyrus and eyed him carefully. Then he gasp.
"IS HE A CLONE OF ME?! OR IS HE A DISTANT BROTHER!!!" You and Sans laughed at Papyrus (Undertale okay... This is annoying) questions.
"This has been the best day of my life," you hugged onto Papyrus and Sans.... The Undertale version. The Underswap Papyrus felt like the third wheel...? Fourth wheel? Anywho, he was about to walk out.

Now play the music

But you stopped him. Once you blinked. You saw that all over your body was full of dust. You see ut Sans on the floor crying over Papyrus new scarf and you saw that UnderSwap Papyrus was crying over his brother scarf as well. You tried to reach out for Sans but he slapped your hand away.
"Somebody's gonna have a bad time," you were scared. You didn't want to believe this.
"I agree." You turn around and see (underswap) Papyrus and (undertale) Sans glaring at you. You couldn't do anything but smile wickedly and swing at Sans. But, obviously it missed. You only cut a piece of his sweater.
Once you saw the beam going to you.