Chapter 7

Author:
Fun fact
I dance every time I post a chapter
________

Pacifist

You and Asgore fought. Asgore failed. You won nothing. No LOVE increased or gold.

Asgore kept scolding himself that he couldn't save a children. You hugged Asgore and Asgore much likely hugged back. You pat his back.
"I'll be okay...." You said to Asgore. That never happens because you and toriel/Goat mom hate Asgore. But, this was an acceptance.

Asgore smiled and moved out of your way. He looked back and left.
"Alright, now I got to find Alphys or a genius in this place," you walked out of the Ruins and you see snow falling and you were shivering.

Author: Like this gif

You put on the sweater and the scarf. You almost forgot how cozy the sweater and scarf was. You started walking and you see a gate. It was like the gate where you met Sans!... Right your not in that universe. Undertail or tale. You couldn't remember. When you got closer to the bridge you heard a stick break and you jumped.

You looked around but no one was behind you. When you were about to squeeze through the gate until someone stopped you.
"D O N ' T  Y O U  K N O W  H O W  T O  G R E E T  A  P A L?  T U R N  A R O U N D  A N D  S H A K E  M Y  H A N D," you turned around and saw a big shadow with something burning like a cigarette in front off you. You didn't know who it was and then you saw a hand come out. You shook it and you felt shocked go through your body.
"Nyeh heh heh. You fell for the old buzzer hand trick," the person or monster chuckled.
"The names Papyrus-,"
'Papyrus?! But... Why is he the lazy one... Oh no...' You didn't hear Papyrus call you kid. And told you to hide. But, you did hear a voice who reminded you of someone.
"PAPYRUS!! DID YOU FIND A HUMAN YET?!!" You looked and saw it was Sans and you had tears in your eyes.
"Sans...?" You said quietly. Papyrus heard you and he was suspicious. Then he looked at Sans.
"You could say that." Papyrus shrugged.

"FINALLY THE LAZY SKELETON DID SOMETHING... PAPYRUS ARE YOU SMOKING AGAIN?" Sans seemed to be a bit angry.
"Yeah..." Papyrus lazily looked at Sans.
"PAPYRUS!!! THATS BAD FOR YOUR HEA-..." Sans was interrupted by you. You hugged him and Sans felt awkward by your actions. But gladly hugged back.

Papyrus kept his eye on you. He didn't trust you one bit... Okay maybe a bit but he felt like you knew something that he doesn't.

Genocide

You want to try something new. So you killed Asgore. Asgore fell to the ground.
"H-Hah... And to actually... Believe I care about you..." You growled.
"Shut up," you finished him off before he could say something. Your eye flashed black and then to (E/C). You see the dust go by and smiled.

'Finally, that old hag is out of the way

'Finally, that old hag is out of the way.' You soon to go through the doorway.

You then recognized where you are at. You start walking and your at the bridge. You heard someone talking behind you.
"D O N ' T Y O U K N O W H O W T O G R E E T A N E W P A L?" You knew this part. You turned around before this male monster or person... Monster said the rest.
"...." You see his hand is out and "shook" his hand but you felt a bit of shock go through your body. You didn't make any face.
"... The names Papyrus..." You went wide eyed a bit.
'Papyrus?! Well then... Let's have fun shall we~?'
"As you can see that the gate is a bit to wide. So come on kiddo," Papyrus walks through the wide bars and so do you.

Then you kept hearing Papyrus yapping about Sans. How he's a human hunter fanatic. You made your hand do the talk to much.

Papyrus growled a little then you and Papyrus jumped when someone yell out Papyrus name

"PAPYRUS?!!!"
"Yeah bro," you and Papyrus looked at a angry Sans.
"HAVE YOU CAPTURE... A... HUMAN?..." Sans looks at you.
"I wouldn't call them a human," you look at papyrus crazy
'Wait... What does he mean by that! Is he calling me a monster?... Well-'
"EITHER WAY! ITS HUMAN! NOW WE SHALL DO THE PUZZLES!!!

You see Sans leave.
'Phew that was close.'
"Hey buddy-."
"I'm not your buddy, friend, foe, or pal. I'm not a kid either."
"Well then..."
"(Y/N)..."
"Well then (Y/N). You seem friendly," sarcastic obviously. You just scoffed.
"Anyways... I want to see if you can do a favor for me."
"What is this favor?"
"It would make me happy to see that my brother-," you cut him off.
"You want me to do his puzzles?" You getting annoyed and cold.
"Yeahhhh...." Eyeing you suspiciously.
You rolled your eyes and walked away.