Chapter 9

Author: Sorry for the short... Chapter. I couldn't think of anything so yeah...
Enjoy!
________

You were sitting on the couch. Had your arms crossed until you heard someone voice. You were confused who it was and you saw another skeleton you were about scream and yell for help but the skeleton but the skeleton stopped

"This i-is where you have been," you look at him confused.
"Do I know you?" The mysterious skeleton laughed.
"W-Why are you laughing?"
"Didn't Sans tell you who I was?" Then it hit you like a brick
"Your Gaster! Hah! Silly me.... Right?"
"Yes, hah.... Anyways, I wanted to see if you were okay.... Well mostly for Sans and Papyrus. Papyrus thought you gone missing and- "
"Wait wait wait... You're telling me... That Sans is worried about me?" You laugh
"And what did Papyrus do?"
"He set up... Missing papers of yo-," you were laughing. You didn't want to laugh because you felt that it was disrespectful. But, it seemed funny to you. Gaster had some what a poker face. Which made you laugh harder

You stopped laughing and looked at Gaster. Gaster sighed.
"Are you going to laugh?😡"
"N-No... Not anymore..."
"Alright... Sans was about to look around for you but I told him that you could have been sent to another alternate Universe. Then, Sans told Papyrus and Papyrus and Sans had help to take down the lost human-," He got interrupted by your laughter.
"L-Lost human?!" Gaster have the same poker face kinda look again

Author: oh my zalgo...  THIS TOOK ME 4-5 FREAKING!!!! HOURS!!! Also... I messed up on Gastes hand... Don't discriminate it!

You tried to stop.
"You know what... I'm done..." Gaster raged quite from your laughter. Papyrus cleared his "throat" and you immediately stopped. You see Papyrus giving you this glare and crazy look.
"Who were you talking to?"

Pacifist

You look at Papyrus and smiled.
"An old friend of mine," you half smiled.
"Alright then..."

*The room was filled with AWKWARDNESS

Everything was just dead silence. Then Papyrus broke the silence.
"What are you hiding?" He cautiously looked at you. You started to sweat a bit. You felt like you were stuttering.
"I-I-Im not h-hiding anything..."
"I can sense that was a lie. Tell me the truth or you are gonna have a bad ti-," Papyrus was interrupted by a slamming door.

"PAPYRUS!!" Sans walked up to you and Papyrus on the couch. He sees you scared and scoots away from Papyrus. Papyrus looked like he did nothing.
"PAPYRUS?!!"
"Yeah bro," he looked at Sans with the lazily smile. That reminded you of Sans. Your throat started to feel like it was being squished into a ball.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO THE HUMAN?!" Sans angrily scowl at Papyrus. Papyrus just respond.
"I didn't do anything wrong. She's probably broken," your eye glared at Papyrus but you looked away.

Neutral (doesn't matter if you killed a monster or not)

"Just," you were coming up excuses. "Talking to myself...?"
"Uh huh... What are you hiding?" Payrus getting closer to you. You were getting uncomfortable by the situation.

"N-Nothing, I-I swear!" Papyrus chuckled low. Then he looked at you like he was trying to... get to you. Papyrus then had his arm on the couch. You were sweating and you didn't like the situation you were in. You only met him for a day!

"Nyeh~, that's what they all say. I may not no what you are. But you will spill the beans~," Papyrus was leaning into you and you felt like you were gonna be sexual harassed. But, when Sans got in. Papyrus acted all cool and started saying how long you had the scarf and the sweater.
You were holding onto the sweater for dear life. You felt secure in it and only thing to keep you up for you to think you can actually go back home.

Plus, it also helped you from the bad memories and cautious around Papyrus if he tried to do something.

Genocide

You looked at Papyrus and tried to keep your cool.
"W-Why are you all up in my business?"
"Because your in my house and we don't keep secrets hidden," Papyrus smirks. You tried to think of something and you did. Then you smirked back.
"Well then Mr. We-Dont-Keep-Hidden-Secrets, what's your hidden secret? Huh?" You crossed your arm.

Papyrus stopped. He stopped smirking. Then looked away. His face covered in orange "dust".
"L-Lets forget that rule-"
"Ahhhh so you want to forget about it. Ok-"
"Look here Ms. Sassy pants. I don't care who you are, I will find out what you are hiding." Papyrus eye flashed orange quickly. Your face felt like it sweating but you ignored it.
"What do you think I'm hiding," you still give him the sassy tone.

The room went dark and then lights turned back on and you see Papyrus in front of you and you scoot back.
"That your not really here. That you came from a different dimension That you know more than we kno-," He got interrupted by Sans going through the door.
"We know that Sans makes the best Tacos..."
"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT?"
"That who makes the best tacos," you looked at Papyrus with a death glare and smiled to hide the lie.
"Yeah...."