"Your clothes seem to have fallen off," I remark softly.

"How unfortunate," she whispers, a smirk pulling at the corners of her mouth.

She's still wearing her heels - some sort of silver strappy affairs that wrap around her feet and look extremely uncomfortable, but God damn it they're fucking sexy. I moan under my breath as I sweep her hair forward over her shoulder and then lean down to take her nipple in my mouth as she slips my shirt off my shoulders and lets her head fall back with a soft moan of her own. Her fingers are straight to the zip of my trousers and I breathe hard as she slips her hand inside and squeezes me gently. I'm so turned on, I'm ready to explode.

"I want you," she whispers seductively, and oh Christ I don't know how I am controlling myself. I kiss her hard, and with urgency, her hands yanking my trousers and then my boxers down my legs. I kick them away impatiently. She breaks the kiss for a second and bends down to fiddle with the strap of her shoes, but I grab her hand.

"Leave them on," I beg, and she doesn't argue as I take her breasts in my hands again, pressing my lips to hers and my erection between her legs. She whimpers softly, and I turn us both around so she is now leaning back against the wall. Her legs wrap around my waist and I push forward slowly, slipping inside her and letting out a grunt of satisfaction. I can feel the heels of her shoes digging into the flesh of my buttocks as I start thrusting in and out of her; the pain is weirdly pleasurable. I'm aware I'm being more vocal than usual, maybe thanks to the alcohol I've consumed tonight and the empty house with no one to overhear us. It's liberating. Jess isn't holding back either, and the sounds of her enjoyment coupled with the knowledge that she's wearing those shoes is getting me close. She's moving her hips in rhythm with mine, and just as I'm right on the edge, driving myself so deep inside her that my legs are wobbling, she cries out and it tips me over. 

It's intense. It's always fucking brilliant with Jess but this feels more powerful, maybe because I've been building up to this since the backseat of the car. Or maybe because she's wearing those strappy heels, or maybe because we didn't even make it past the hallway, or maybe because we've proved tonight that we can survive anything. Or maybe because she's The One. I squeeze my eyes closed, allowing my peak to consume me entirely, concentrating on how she feels from the inside. 

Eventually, I let her back down onto the floor again, pulling out of her but refusing to let her go. I rest my head on her shoulder, staring blankly down at the floor while my pulse slows, and then as my vision comes properly into focus I catch sight of her feet in those fucking sandals. I chuckle softly to myself. "Those shoes, though," I murmur throatily, and she gives a low chuckle too.

"You liked me keeping them on, then?"

"Um, yeah, just a bit." I grin. "For the record, any time you want to seduce me in just a pair of heels is absolutely fine with me."

"Duly noted," she smiles, and she reaches down to the floor to pick up her clothes that I so carelessly dropped there a few minutes ago. I can't resist smacking her pert little backside as she does it, and she laughs.

I pick up my own clothes too, and suggest we have a cup of tea in bed (I love a good cuddle with a brew). 

"Does this mean I get to watch you making me a cup of tea in your kitchen naked?" she wants to know, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

"No," I answer, with a completely straight face. "It means you can go upstairs and get into my bed and wait for me, preferably exactly as you are without a stitch on."

"Again, Mr Styles?" 

"Let's see if we can go for a record."

I mean, it might be ten minutes (or maybe twenty) before I'm ready to go again, so a brew will make a nice decoy to kill some time.