Chapter 63

(No Control | Holding Me Ransom - 63 - Let Me Touch You)

I shift along the seat closer towards her, as far as my seatbelt will allow. My hand rests on her thigh, my lips press against hers. As we kiss I slowly slide my hand up her inside leg, giving her plenty of opportunity to stop me if she feels uncomfortable. To my disappointment, she does, but not before she meets my gaze with her own, and I'm left in no doubt that she's just as turned on as I am right now. I pause for a few seconds, squeezing her thigh with my fingertips before casting a surreptitious glance at Paul and Dale in the front seat. As I suspected, they are absorbed in their own conversation and taking no notice of what is happening in the back.

I turn my gaze back to Jess and slowly push her leg open. She puts up no resistance. Dropping my fingertips beneath the hem of her dress, I run my fingers over her skin, making my way slowly higher as I slip my tongue into her mouth and tease her softly. Her fingers pull at the roots of my hair at the base of my neck, and I brush the backs of my fingers of my other hand over the front of her dress, her nipple hardening at my touch. She makes the tiniest squeak into my mouth, inaudible to anyone else.

Dale and Paul are still chatting away, and I know we're still a good fifteen minutes from home. More than enough time to make her come. As my fingers trail carefully higher she opens her legs further for me, inviting me to touch her. I deliberately take my time, knowing that the longer I make her wait, the better it will feel when I do. 

Eventually my fingers are at the top of her thigh, but instead of brushing against the fabric of her knickers, I brush against nothing but flesh and moisture - fucking hell she's not wearing any underwear. I pull away from her in surprise and she gives me a mischievous, enticing look in return. I can't resist any longer, and kiss her deeply, sliding one finger slowly inside her as she squirms in pleasure.

It's so warm and wet - Jesus Christ. Her fingers roam over the front of my pants - I'm rock hard - and even through my trousers it feels fucking amazing. I move my finger in and out slowly, then add another as she gives another squeak into my mouth and pulls at my hair again.

I pull her hand away from my crotch and gently pinch her nipple through her dress, increasing the speed of my fingers inside her as her hips start to twitch involuntarily and I know the rhythm is getting her close. I pull away from her kiss and stare into her eyes, watching her struggle not to make a sound or contort her face to show her enjoyment. She's so tight around my fingers now; I know her peak isn't far off. I wait, maintaining the smooth movement of my hand and a few seconds later she pulls me down into a kiss and I feel her contracting, her breathing laboured but still silent. She's doing well to stay so quiet - I'm not sure I would have been able to if this were the other way round. 

Knowing she's coming is driving me crazy, and as I'm discreetly stroking her breast I'm imagining doing this while she is on top of me, riding me fast as I pinch her nipples and make her moan like she did on the private jet. 

When she eventually relaxes I gently withdraw my fingers and kiss her on the tip of her nose, feeling rather pleased with myself. We're almost home now, thank Christ because I'm still rock hard and really hoping she'll do something about it once we're safely inside the house.

Once we've pulled into the driveway we say a hurried goodnight to Paul and Dale, chuck our things in the hallway and shut the door behind us. 

"Well that was an interesting evening," I start to say, but am cut off mid-sentence by Jess pushing me harshly against the wall and pressing her entire body (including her lips) to mine. "Oh baby, yeah," I murmur longingly as she thrusts her hips forward, pressing against my erection and sending a sting of desire through my groin. I pull up her dress to her waist and squeeze her naked arse cheeks as she fumbles with the buttons on my shirt. Looks like we're doing it here, which is absolutely fine by me. I reach behind her to unzip her dress, letting it collapse onto the floor around her ankles. One twist of my fingers has her bra undone, and once this is cast aside too I pull back to stare at the beauty that is her naked form, all curves and softness, and everything in the world that I want right now.