Chapter 39

Luke's P.O.V

I walked up to Jade's bedroom and took a deep unneeded breath before walking in.

Straight away I had a pillow slammed in to my face.

"Get out", she warned with no emotion.

"Jade, you need to talk to me, we can get through this toge....", I started but was interrupted.

"Get out you idiot! Just GET OUT!" she shouted dangerously.

Walking out of her bedroom feeling rejected, I thought.

What am I going to do?

She probably hates me now!

Anger radiated off of me in waves.

I picked up the first thing I could see and threw it across the hallway ending up with smashing a very expensive vase.

Oops…

Jade's P.O.V

Lying in bed, all I could do was ball my eyes out uselessly while regretting every word I said to Luke.

Before I had heard something extremely loud smash in the hallway so I think I had upsetted Luke too.

I don't know why I can't just get on with my life and get over stressing about being a vampire.

I have to live with it now.

You only live once.

What was even the point of that, I have eternal life now!

Ugh!

..………………… 2 hours later …………………

After laying down face first in to a fluffy pillow for ages, I make a decision to get up and go apologize to the one I love.

Where is he I wonder.

"I'm in my office" Luke says.

What was that, it sounded like he was speaking inside my head.

"You know we can talk through our minds now, right", he suggests.

Oh

I walked down to his office and before I could even knock on the door, it swings open revealing an exhausted looking Luke.

In less than a second I wrap him up in a bone crushing hug.

"Luke I'm so sorry, I didn't mean...", I started.

"Jade, maybe we should go sit down in my bedroom to talk", he asked politely.

With the nod of a head from me, we strolled casually up in to his master bedroom in silence and sat comfortably on the king sized bed.

"Luke I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scream at you like that, I was in a fit of rage and didn't know how to calm myself down. I know its not your fault that I ended up as a vampire but I didn't have anything to take my anger out on and you were right in front of me. By the way, a lot of the trees in the forest were destroyed by me and I feel so bad for destroying little animals habitats. I'm the meanest person in the WORLD! I really hope that you aren't angry at me for destroying all the trees and yelling at you. So, so, so sorry for that. So yeah...", I sighed before slumping on to the comfy bed.

"Do you feel better now that you have let it all out now?", he smiled.

All I could manage to do was nod my head in agreement an dclose my eyes listening to what he had to say.

"Jade, how could I not forgive you after that amusing ramble that was blurted out of your mouth. And for the trees and the animals, it is all fine because the trees will grow back in time and there aren't many animals at all in the area at all because of other vampires". Luke smiled.

I was so relieved and by the sounds of it, so was Luke.

Luke lay down next to me and we stared in to each other's eyes for what felt like forever before leaning in for a loving and passionate kiss on the lips.

This is the way its meant to be

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷
Hey all my pandas!

Sorry for no update last weekend, a whole lot of drama went on preventing me from updating.

Tell me what you think of this chapter!

Hope you enjoyed!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!