Chapter 28

Jade's P.O.V

"Oh no", I thought.

"Did I do something wrong to make this per...Can't breathe.. need air".

I was just hanging there by my neck with my eyes closed scratching this guy's hand in need of oxygen.

All I could hear was my head throbbing and all I could feel was a hand around my neck and someone breathing on my face.

After struggling for quite some time, I had lost all my energy and strength so I just let go of his hand and went limp under his hand, my eyes still sealed tightly shut.

This was going to be my fate anyway.

A couple seconds passed and I knew I was on the verge of dying.

It would probably be a relief to escape all of this hassle and go and say hi to mum and dad.

"Open your eyes", said a gruff voice sounding like it was fading away.

I guess I would like to see the person who is killing me anyways before I die.

With all the strength I had left, I slightly open my eyes to see that the only thing that I could see was blurry figures.

All the strength I had left diminishing, I closed my eyes again ready to see mom and dad, before I felt like I was flying and then slammed up against a wall.

I fell to the floor in agony.

"It seems like nothing wants to go my way lately. Like when I don't want to die they just wait till I am almost dead and then when I want to die they let go of my neck and chuck me at a wall", I thought to myself, trying to take my mind off the agony I am in.

Suddenly I am brought back to all the pain, but I am now gasping and choking for air feeling like my lungs can't hold enough oxygen and they are burning like someone threw a hot coal down there.

"Aaahh the p-pain", I choked out before opening my eyes.

Letting them adjust, I was flicking my eyes back and forth trying to figure out what was going on.

"Hahaha", Evil chuckling was all I heard in my sensitive ears.

With no warning someone picked me up in the fetal position by the waist and carried me until I felt another pair of hands grab me from under my shoulders which meant I was now facing some guy hanging in the air once again.

This guy looked so handsome but not as handsome as my master.

He looked me straight in the eyes like he was trying to figure something out until I closed my eyes and my neck couldn't hold my head up anymore so my head just rolled on my shoulder.

I felt so vulnerable right now but I didn't have any energy to keep myself aware anymore.

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hope you enjoyed this slightly longer chapter!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!

Tell me who you think that guy is in the comments.