Chapter 2

Michael's P.O.V

"How dare she yell at us like that." I asked my wife, Diana, becoming irate.

"She is only 15" She replies attempting to calm me down.

"We need to pull her in a bit before she goes silly." I tell her, beginning to cool off.

"Hunny it's already too late she's already stupid enough to yell at us!" She says, getting angry herself.

"That smart mouth of hers will take her nowhere in life."

"She might as well be living on the streets begging for bloody money!"

What are we gonna do with her? - I wonder.

Jades P.O.V

I walk out of the bathroom and hear my parents talking about something so I place my ear against the cold hardwood door trying to listen to what they were saying.

To my amazement (Note the sarcasm) I hear them talking about me.

I'd had enough! "They can't talk like that about me when they can't even sort their own issues out!" I mumble to myself.

I was laying on my bed contemplating what I was going to do.

What a life I have...

An idea pops into my head, I was going to run away from this hell hole.

What was the point of being abused in every way imaginable, exactly, the was none.

They always bicker about how dumb my parents were and that they should have aborted me.

It's not my fault they became foster parents, they are just in it for the money.

I grudgingly stroll back in to the bathroom and take a relaxing shower to calm down my emotions

After my relaxing shower I dressed myself and did my hair and makeup.

Then I went and grabbed my backpack, makeup clothes, food, my tooth brush and essentials I need to live for a while including $250 from my savings piggy bank.

I headed downstairs curious and determined for my journey away from these people.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs with my bag and skate board, I was stopped in my tracks when my parents stood firmly in front of me, blocking my exit.

They asked me where I was going and I said I was heading to a friends place before barging through them, out the door and riding down the street.

I could hear them laughing at me, the sound dimming as the distance between us grew.

I didn't care.

I figured my best friend would let me stay at her house, at least for a little while.