Chapter 25

Jade's master's P.O.V

Recap:

I went in to the kitchen and grabbed one of my most favourite bags of blood and sank my teeth into it until I saw...                                                                                                                                                                        

End of recap!

Jade sprinted around the corner with her face as pale as snow and I instantaneously dropped the blood bag I was drinking and went over to her to see what was wrong.

That's when I remembered that I was drinking one of her kind's blood.

"I am so sorry Jade, I didn't mean to scare you, I was just really frustrated and I needed...", Jade cut me off from what I was saying with her stuttering.

"I-It was n-n-not your fault. I-I-It w-w-was some-something I s-s-saw", she rushed out of her stuttering mouth.

I knew something wasn't right so I took Jade to the sofa and started rubbing her back until she settled down.

"Alright, so now that your calm enough to speak, please tell me what you saw", I stated in a calm voice.

"Can you please get that s-stuff off your lip first?" she asked timidly.

I didn't think there was anything on my lip until I brushed the blood off my lip with my thumb.

"Sorry", I mumbled.

"Ok, well the first thing that happened was I somehow woke up on your bed very confused, but I saw a shadow standing above me with a massive knife in their hand threatening that I would be his and then he left out of the window, "she said out of breath.

"After that, I was freaking out but I went and looked out the window he escaped from and there was a person that used to go to my school dead like just... laying there," She mumbled off in a daze.

"Is that all that you witnessed?" I asked confused.

"No," Jade whispered.

"Well when I looked away from the window then looked back, the dead guy was gone," She said with confusion lacing her every word.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey everybody! (I need a nickname for all my readers so I need your help!)

First off, I am extremely sorry for the late chapter again, it is really hard to get chapters every single week so I hope you can understand...

Secondly, I really do hope you are enjoying this book so if it isn't to much to ask, I wouldn't mind some feedback to make this book even better for you guys to read.

If you want something to happen in this story specifically, type it down in the comments and I will see what I can do.

Please COMMENT and VOTE!