Chapter 35

Jade's P.O.V

A couple weeks have past and nothing really eventful has happened since my kidnapping and the slave who slapped me in the face.

Luke brought her into my room and made her apologise to for what she had done.

I found out that her name was Myetta (Me-et-a) and I got to meet some of the other slaves that I never knew roamed around this mansion.

I haven't really seen Luke much lately.

  --------------------------------------- Present Tense -----------------------------------

I was in one of the guest rooms doing my normal routine which was cleaning and tidying up everything that I thought needed to be.

There was so much dust in here I thought I might have passed out.

After I opened the window I was pushed back by a massive gust of wind and I could instantly breathe better.

I don't really mind cleaning because it is kind of like a normal thing I do every single day.

Once I am finished with the room I decide to have a little break and sit by the window to get some fresh air.

I wonder what is up with Luke, he hasn't spoken to me in about a week or two?

He is probably just really busy.

I'm hungry

"I can get you some food if you like", Says a deep voice beside my ear ear.

I squeaked from surprise and turned around to face Luke.

"Did I say that out loud?" I questioned.

"Yes you did", he chuckled.

"Anyway, I am guessing you are here for a reason and not to just creep up behind me", I smiled.

"Ah, yes I did. I want you to be ready at 6pm sharp and dress nicely please".

Suddenly he grabs my wrist firmly and starts to take me somewhere.

"Where are we going?" I ask politely.

"Didn't you say you were hungry like just a second ago?" He questioned sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, that's right!" I giggled.

We walked down to the kitchen and he sat me in a chair next to the marble kitchen top.

I waited for about 10 minutes until a plate was placed in front of my starving figure.

On the plate was some salad and tacos that I just couldn't wait to dig in to.

The first bite felt like heaven and I didn't want it to end.

Suddenly, I look down at my plate and realise nothings left.

"Where did it go?".

"Maybe you were in fairyland and you ate it all with out knowing you did", Luke suggested.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey all my little pandas!

Sorry for the Really short chapter!

I have been busy and that's why I updated a day late.

Thanks for reading!

Please VOTE and COMMENT!