Chapter 32

Jade's Master's P.O.V

I have been searching for about a day or two and I haven't gotten any closer to solve the mystery of Jade's disappearance.

I need a new plan but I just don't know where to start.

Actually, I think I might have an idea.

I am going to make a list of people who I absolutely don't get along with that might be my enemy.

 THE LIST OF SUSPECTS:

Jaque Almono

Micheal Farod

Hunter Polgan

Raymond Walter

Chaz Uzia (Last name said like: Youz eye a)

Now I just have to plan what the next step of the search is.

But first, let me take a selfie.

Only joking, damn why am I making a joke at a time like this.

Jade's P.O.V

After that man gave up on trying to make me eat, I jumped off the counter quickly and I bolted for the room that I am staying in so I could lock myself in there forever.

When I am almost at my room just climbing the stairs, I felt like I was going to pass out but I kept soldiering on until I reached the bedroom.

I stumbled in and closed the door before collapsing painfully on the floor and I just lay there trying to get myself together but all I could do was cry like there was no tomorrow.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

About five days passed and all I did was cry and lay on the floor knowing that my death was coming closer every day.

I haven't eaten or showered at all and I can see my figure disappearing every day, turning into a pile of bones just waiting to fade away.

Suddenly there was heaving banging and yelling at my door but I didn't respond because I wanted to be left alone and I couldn't move or hear anything of what they were saying.

In an instant the door to my miserable room burst down in a loud clamour.

A big bulky guy came in to the room and I couldn't really move so I flinched away hoping today would be my last.

He stood above me looking extremely intimidating before he picked me up like I weighed nothing (probably because I did weigh nothing) and I closed my eyes.

The man was carrying me somewhere that I didn't know until we stopped and I opened my eyes to see the man named Chaz that rescued me from the chains that that I was once hanging from.

He grabbed me swiftly and took me into a room that resembled a fancy bedroom of some sort.

As usual, my mind jumped to conclusions and my heart began beating rapidly.

It seemed as if Chaz had noticed because he put me down on the bed gently and started to speak in a hushed tone.

"Jade you need to start eating because that precious little life of yours will be lost".

"What if I want my precious little life to be lost", I whispered looking away from his piercing gaze.

"Damn it, I knew this would be harder than I thought", he mumbled nearly incoherently to himself.

Chaz's P.O.V

Maybe if I scare her, she might eat something.

It is worth a try anyway.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

I carried Jade to a cliff face and place her down maybe three meters away from the edge of a cliff that dropped down to a big river.

She stood up by herself shakily in the raging wind that surrounded us and just looked at me with no emotion across any of the features on her face.

"Jade, if you don't start eating I will push you off this cliff into the streaming water down below", I said warningly.

Her eyes widened but then they went back to normal making me confused because she should be bolting away from the cliff ready to stuff as much food as she can in her mouth.

Suddenly she takes a step back towards the edge of the cliff.

Then she takes another and another until she was right on the edge.

"What are you doing", I yelled.

All she said was "Goodbye Chaz", then she jumped off the edge plummeting to her death.

Jade's Master's P.O.V

I am so tired and stressed from the worrying I have been doing knowing that I shouldn't even be looking for Jade.

She is just a slave.

It hurts me to say that because she is more than that to me but that is the way it has to be.

At the time, I decided it was probably a good Idea to go for a walk and clear my head.

I ran to my favourite place which is a cliff face and it is so tranquil and relaxing to listen to the flowing water beneath.

Once I was at the cliff, I jumped down the cliff and landed next to the river with a bit of aa rough landing.

As I was sitting next to the river, the wind picked up and I swear I could smell something so familiar until I realised that it smelt like jade.

I was probably just imagining it but I think it is worth having a look anyway.

Suddenly I look up towards the top of the cliff and I get a glimpse of something falling of the edge.

As the object comes closer I am absolutely shocked to find that object was what I was looking for the whole time and it was coming strait down.

It's destination going to be the ragiong water of the river.

I  instantaneously sprint and rebound of the side of the cliff and catch my little princess and land back onto the shore of the river with a rough impact.

It feels so right having her tiny figure in my arms once again.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{[

Hey my little pandas!

This was a little bit of a late update because I was travelling and I only just arrived home.

Thank you for reading, voting and commenting on my story and I might start dedicating my chapters to different people each week.

Please keep VOTING and COMMENTING!

.