Chapter 4

Jades P.O.V

Suddenly I woke up to the sound of feet stomping towards me, when someone opened the door.

I still couldn't see who it was because I was blinded by the light and my eyes were still blurry from waking up.

"Hello Jade, I see you have woken up from your deep slumber", he said in a low voice before chuckling evilly.

"Leave me alone!", I screamed in anger and panic, only to hear his voice over power me.

"Excuse me young lady do not disrespect me like that or you will regret it!"

"Now you sound like my parents", I thought.

"I am here to tell you the rules and regulations. Rule 1, do what you are told to."

"Rule 2, If your master tells you do do something, you do it and say yes sir."

"Rule 3, if you get a punishment, you are not to beg or plead your master to stop or else the punishment becomes worse."

"Now the last and most important rule of all, do NOT try and escape!"

"If you break any one of these rules, you are to be caught and punished."

"These rules are ridiculous, how am I suppose to get out of here without being caught or punished", I thought.

"Sir why was I taken, will I ever be free and who are you?"

"You were kidnapped to be sold in an auction to your master, No you will never be free and my name is Austin."

"Ok"I groaned

"WHAT!" Did I just hear Austin say I'll never be free!

"This can't be happening, I'm being sold at an auction! What has the word even come to!"