Chapter 1

Jades P.O.V

"Ugh! Why are they yelling again?"

"Jade come down here this instant!"

"Yes mum."(They force me to call them mum and dad which I absolutely hate). I climb out of the warmth of my bed and stumble down the stairs towards my foster parents.

They scream in my face for not doing the dishes ,but I just shrug it off.

Then they go back to screaming at each other about something in the past.

I stumble back up the the stairs thinking about my REAL parents, and how they died of an overdose and no other family members could take me in.

I wish they were still here.

Mum was the only one I could talk to about personal things.

She gave birth to me 15 years ago.

I can't handle them screaming anymore! - I thought angrily.

I plop back into bed to get a bit more sleep before the day was to begin.

After I have woken up for the second time I wander down stairs to find my parents still screaming at each other which was leading them nowhere.

I was sick of it!

After watching for about a minute, I finaly built up enough courage to tell them what was on my mind.

"STOP SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER I AM SICK OF IT!!"

I try walking away but I felt someone grab my shoulder and turn me around.

"What did you just say young lady?" (Dad) yelled.

He then slapped me so hard my cheek felt like it was a blazing fire and I couldn't hold back the tears.

I ran upstairs, lock my bedroom door and entered the bathroom with water flowing down my cheeks.

I looked at myself in the mirror and find a bruise already appearing on my soft features.

I was reassuring myself that I didn't need that in my life at that moment.