"And I'll put on a good show every night but nothing can surprise me anymore. I guess I made my bed, now I have to lie in it" he shrugged as he put on his vest before leaning down and kissing my forehead.

"I love you baby. I'll see you in a couple hours, give me a call if you need me before then!" He called back as he left the bedroom.

I hated that he still hadn't decided to tell me that he had gotten suspended when we found out about our baby and that was most probably the reason he was off next Sunday's show.

I reached for my phone and debated for a bit as I scrolled through my contacts. I knew I would be seeing him tonight and I didn't feel like ruining my night by having a confrontation there so yeah, I guess I was being a coward. But if I did it tonight with Roman by my side I didn't know what he would do...

"Well this is a surprise" I rolled my eyes as I knew that voice. He figured I was crawling back, he knew how stubborn I was so I wouldn't have normally called him.

"You told my boyfriend's boss about your fucking fight, now that was a surprise" I snapped as I sat up.

"Its not like I went and exposed it to the media. They be needing to know what the guy they're paying for is doing and that is ruining their reputation by attacking me " he didn't seem affected at all that I knew and it annoyed me.

"You're the one that fucking provokes him. Just because people be knowing your business now you want to try and make my life unhappy too huh?"

"What?" He chuckled.

"Its always been like that. I always thought it was cause you cared, maybe you did but I doubt you do no more..."

"You were the one crying on my shoulder telling me you didn't want no part in the love game and now when I'm trying to talk sense to you like you asked me to I'm the bad guy?"

"Robyn you can't be tearing yourself down like this" he whispered as my tears kept falling.

"I don't give a fuck about that people out there. They judge me for going back to him when they don't understand what fucking happen and I'm supposed to make music to please them? So they can criticize me some more?"

"You ain't doing it for them, its for you. You know that. If they like it great, if not at least you got that shit out. In the end its all about you, people are either gon hate or love what you do we can't win it all..."

"I wish I could but I already lost in love.."

" His just one guy Robyn, there will be more.."

"I don't want more.."

I shook my head of the memory, "don't try and bring up the darkness in my life to make me believe that you actually care Jay cause you don't. You are mad because with my life going good there ain't no distraction from yours. You fucked up your marriage not me..."

"I didn't fuck up my marriage.." He chuckled a bit.

"You think these vacations and shit means you fixed things? You know you didn't . You hurt Bey and that's your own doing and I'm sick of you drifting your anger onto my life. You always say you fucking know me well I know you too, you can't be mad at Bey for shit or anything happening at home cause you still have to be a bitch so she can forgive you. So you provoke my man, try and tear us apart. Have her watch how Rihanna loses another love and make her grateful for having you right?" I whispered as I closed my eyes.