Revelations

Maisie looks like she is in a trance while I gawk at her dumbfounded.

"This means Xalvador's mother was a witch?" I ask not knowing what to anticipate as the answer. Maisie thinks and thinks and then finally nods slowly.

"Oh my God yes! The luna was a witch. You know they always said that the luna was magical. Untill now I just thought that was an exagerrated form of praise but..." Her voice fades and I gulp. Xalvador is in for such a big surprise.

"Why don't we find her? Try to contact her? Tell her in what danger our pack is?"

Maisie nods quickly as if she was thinking the same. "Yes! Because these are not the spells I can perform. Maybe she found another love but the luna had done a lot for the pack and its upliftment. These people, its said were just a bunch of savages who were made into civilised people under the guidance of the Luna. I'm sure she will help us if she knows in what danger her son is." Maisie says with a package of renewed hope in her voice. I smile lightly as I see some possibilites for us to have an upper hand in the upcoming pack fight.

"I saw of some locater spell back a few days. I'll find that and see that if I can do that one. It would be easier that way."

"Yeah that would makes things smooth."

I wonder how suddenly my life had changed and how one revelation that I was born in this pack has changed my outlook on this entire thing. Maybe it was the Moon's plan to get me here so I could return to where I belong. Why I was moved from here in the first place, I will never know. But that is fine. Now I've realised that being an elemental has duties. And those duties are towards my pack. I cannot escape them and lately, I've realised I don't want to either. I have started facing the fact that this is the life I'm supposed to live. Meant to live. As an elemental. As a... Luna.

The word takes me back to Xalvador. Its getting harder day by day to resist him. To not let him mark me. I may want to live in this pack as its member but I am not ready to be claimed by someone yet. I sigh as I realize that he will begin his erotic mate bond torture once again as night will fall.

"Arabella!" Maisie's urgent voice snaps me out of my trance and I blink.

"Yeah what's wrong?"

"Alpha! He is calling for you!" She exclaims and I focus my hearing on the outside.

"Bella!" Xalvador's voice booms and I realize we have been in Maisie's room almost all day. I sprint to my legs and rush to find Xalvador before he decides in his head that I have fled. I spot him just as he is angrily leaving his room and his eyes snap immediately in my direction.

"Where the hell were you the whole time!" He immediately walks towards me, his body shaking with fury. He growls loudly, grabbing my shoulders.

"I was-was with Maisie. We were... busy." I say he glares at me angrily.

"And why the fuck did you shut off the mindlink?! What the hell am I supposed to think!" He shouts as he pulls us in to his room. Okay seriously? I am not in the mood for his stupid possessive trantrums right now.

"You need to think that I am a person who too has dome work to do. And I shut the mindlink off so that I faced no interruptions! Stop making fuss about everything." I snap. This guy is ridiculous. I was literally thinking the whole time to find his mother back and saving this pack and here he is, screaming at me for not making an appearance for just a half day. Seriously dude! Give me a break.

He is about to say something but I cut him off before he can start.

"And plus you don't own me okay. I am your mate but doesn't mean I have to register myself in your diary of my whereabouts everytime I step outside a radius of 10cm away from you! And you know what, this is the reason I don't let you mark me," this statement angers him further and his eyes darken. With anger. And lust. "you act so protective, who knows what you will do once you mark me and we share a bond that binds our bodies and souls toge-"