Disclosures

I run to the training field, my hatred towards Xalvador multiplied by a thousand times. 

"Yeah, Fiana. This is your mate. The one you want to be with." I taunt Fiana and she whimpers.

You just can't judge him, Ara. He must have had a reason for doing what he did. She says and I scoff.

"We saw and heard everything, Fiana. The truth is that he is a monster and you are no longer in your right senses." I snap and shut the mind link immediately because I can't bear her defending that monster.

I walk to the back of the house where I train usually. I expect it to be empty but find Liam training there too. I ignore him and start training.

"Arabella." He says and walks towards me. I don't answer him and continue training facing the other side.

"Arabella listen to me." He says and walks around.

"Now what explanation do you have for your Alpha?" I snap and his face turns desperate.

"See, I understand that you haven't seen much people get killed in your whole life but in packs it is different. Every Alpha has a strong reason for doing anything he does and Alpha Xalvador is one of them. He has to have a valid reason for killing those wolves we talked about."

"No Liam you're wrong. You don't know shit about my past life so let me tell you this, I have seen people get killed. And about having a reason for every action, I know what your heartless Alpha's reasons were. Don't try to defend him. Those wolves told me everything and the way they were being tortured, it was pure cruelty!" I conclude, breathless.

"Come on Ara. You can't trust those-" He begins and I cut him off.

"I can't trust your Alpha either. Please stop talking about him, you will only make things worse, trust me." I say and walk away. I have nowhere to go so I just decide to go the monster's room, hoping that he wouldn't be there. Thankfully, I find the room empty and decide to take a quick nap. I lie down and closing my eye provides slight relief.

I feel Grandma caressing my hair, whispering sweet words to me. I smile in content and turn to snuggle with her. She feels so soft usually but today, she feels so ...hard. 

I snap open my eyes in realization and flinch away from Xalvador.

"How dare you touch me you monster!" I shout and move away from him. Within a second he is on top of me, his face grim and his eye looking murderous.

"Never ever do that again sugar bun. Do not deprive of my mate rights." He warns me, pressing his entire weight on me. Tingles shoot up immediately and I struggle to push him away. He tightens his grip on me and buries his face in my neck, breathing hard.

"Why do you do this Bella! Always driving me insane and then compelling me to control myself." He looks up into my eyes and stares intensely. " Right now, every nerve in my body is screaming to mark you and take you right here and right now." He says emphasizing each every word slowly.

"You even try to mark me and I will burn this entire place down." I give him a fake warning. I won't of course but I can't let him mark me, that would weaken every resistance that I am able to put up right now. Xalvador's eyes turn fully black and he squeezes my wrists to the point of pain. 

"Why do you hate me so much? What wrong have I ever done to you?!" He growls, his face contorted as if in restraint, and I flinch slightly. 

"Everything! You stole my life, my freedom, and my happiness. There I was until a few days ago, living a free and content life and here I am today, stuck with a heartless and cruel Alpha like you!" I retaliate, tears starting to form in my eyes.