Elizabeth

The next day I wake up, there is a buzz in the entire pack house. As I pass the hallways dressed casually, there are happy gushes about a woman coming. Elizabeth. It's like the entire pack is happy that she is coming. She sure is quite popular. I wonder how charming and pretty she is to captivate almost everyone's attention. I walk dazed to the front door where I find Xalvador, Liam and Beta Axel stand with a lot of other wolves in presumably the welcome of Elizabeth.

"Hey." I whisper as I stand next to Liam and he smiles his usual charming smile.

"Heya Luna." He jokes and I narrow my eyes.

"Don't call me that. And what is all this welcome about? How great is this Elizabeth person?" I ask, my tone a bit mocking.

"Oooh someone's jealous!"

"I am not jealous." I say defensively.

"I didn't take your name." He points out and I realize what I just did. I am about to say something when my arm is grabbed and I am pulled forward. I look up to find a frowning Xalvador.

"You should be standing beside me." He says in gruff tone and Liam chuckles from behind. I ignore him and free my arm out of Xalvador's grasp and put some distance between us. He makes a disapproving sound in his throat and pulls me closer to him by the waist. I am about to oppose but I spot a figuring approaching from the side. I realize it's the epic lady these people are waiting for and Fiana is immediately on guard, eyes possessively fixed on Xalvador. As the figure nears the house, I try to think what must be so alluring about her to have captivated the Alpha, Beta and the third in command of the largest pack in the world.

As Elizabeth finally reaches her, I gasp in surprise.

She is not at all what I expected. I expected a tall, slender, curvaceous and pretty woman but instead I find myself staring at an elderly lady. Though she is old, I can see she is perfectly in shape and her form is firm and confident. Her eyes are the prettiest shade and there is a welcoming gleam in her entire stance. She smiles warmly as she climbs up the stairs to Xalvador. He immediately goes forward and hugs her and then kisses her cheek.

"How are you Elizabeth? It's been long."

"I am fine and yes it indeed has been a while." She says, looking at him warmly. Xalvador nods in agreement and they both look towards me.

"And who is this Alpha Xalvador?" She asks and I find myself totally non-formally dressed to be having a first impression on such an obviously important person for this pack. Wait... when did I start caring about what people think of me? Especially an opinion coming from someone from this pack? I shake my head slightly as if to clear my thoughts when Xalvador answers.

"She is my mate. Arabella." He answers and she nods her head in perfectly proportioned elegance and style.

"Ah I see. But as far as I recall, I have never seen her before." She says confidently. Does that mean she knows everyone in this pack? That isn't really possible right?

"That's because she is... was a rogue." Xalvador answers and I am surprised as his tone doesn't hold 1% of shame or disgust. Its almost as if he proud to introduce me.

But this doesn't seem to go well with Elizabeth as she frowns.

"Really? You were a rogue before you met him?" She asks me a bit bewildered. Her tone isn't accusing or disgustful, it's sounds like she is confused and doesn't believe me.

"Yes ma'am." I answer politely and she smiles a small smile though it doesn't reach her eye and her face mirrors confusion.

"Elizabeth, shall we go inside?" Xalvador asks and she snaps out of her thoughts and nods with a smile. We all enter the house and everyone starts greeting Elizabeth. She hugs Beta Axel, Liam and almost smiles at every other person in the room. A girl comes forward and picks up her small bag, probably escorting her to her room. Everyone disperses chatting and smiling. Xalvador doesn't smile but I can sense he is happy. His entire form is the most relaxed than I have ever seen and his face looks content. I shrug and am about to leave when Xalvador stops me.

"Bella wait." He calls out and I turn to him.

"Don't you wanna know who Elizabeth is?" He asks and I don't know how I am supposed to answer this question.

"Um yeah?" I finally say and he motions for me to follow him. Once we settle inside his office, he begins.

"Elizabeth is an old friend of mine. Ever since I became the Alpha of this pack. But that is not the only thing special about her." He says and stops deliberately, as if to create an air of suspense.

"She is blessed with the power of impeccable senses. Which means that she can smell, hear, feel sharper and stronger than any other wolf in this world. And when I say strong, I mean strong."

"Wow, that's amazing." I whisper not really understanding what this means.

"Bella, Elizabeth also has the sharpest memory that you can imagine. She, if glances once, can remember a face, a place, an object or anything for centuries together. The same thing applies with smell. She has visited all packs that exist in the world and which is why by just sniffing once, she can tell exactly which pack's smell it is." He further explains and I widen my eyes awe.

"Oh my God! That's- that's incredible." I gasp softly lost in thoughts. Xalvador nods and now I understand how she must know everyone in this pack.

"Yes and the wolves that attacked you, Mariah and Tyler, I have a suspicion they are from the Silver Wood's pack but just to confirm my suspicion I have called Elizabeth here. Otherwise she was out on one of her tours to learning and exploring things." He says.

"But... if you already suspect it's the Silver Wood's that attacked us, why do you need a confirmation? I mean- do you always call her before any attack?" I ask.

"No Bella, of course not. The Silver Woods is a weak pack. They are our enemies but have never really attacked us before with this confidence and power. Which is making me question my doubts. Their pathetic excuse of an Alpha can definitely not be so brave and non-cowardly enough to attack like this. Besides, apart from you they have attacked and wounded three of my border wolves." He explains and I nod in understanding.

"Well then Elizabeth sounds perfect to clear out your suspicions." I say and get up to leave. Xalvador quickly stops me, trapping me between him and the table. My heart beat accelerates as he breathes near my ears.

"Although Bella, it was really amusing to watch you get all jealous over her." He whispers in a sexy voice and I can literally hear my heart thumping.

"I-I wasn't jea..jealous." I manage to squeak and feel him smirking against my skin.

"Sure you weren't sugar bun." He whispers again, pressing a kiss just below my ears. It shoots sensations through my body and I clutch the table for support. He showers kisses downwards, towards my cheeks, my jaw and then finally to my neck where he is supposed to mark me. I gasp as he presses my lips to my neck and his tongue lashes at my skin, sucking relentlessly.

"Xalvador stop." I say weakly but he doesn't budge. His hand creeps to my waist pulling me tighter against him and I grab his shoulder for balance.

"Please stop." I say again, my voice just slightly firmer than before. He just grumbles incoherently and continues with his assault. I begin to lose my mind as sensation after sensation shoots through my body. I know if he keeps going like this my resolve will break and I can't let that happen. I push him away breathless and his eyes darken.

"I'm sorry." I whisper in between pants and quickly exit his room, only to realize later that Elizabeth caught my flustered self running.

As I reach the stairs, my heart pounding, I take a glance back at the empty hall. Gosh I must have made such a weird impression on Elizabeth. And I care because she is such a prominent figure in the entire werewold community and here I am, acting like a maniac in front of her.

I sigh in frustration at my own and walk to my room when I hear voices. They are high pitched and the tone is pained. I take a left turn and walk to the room where I hear the voices coming from. As I try to concentrate, I realize that I can't decipher the sound. Its almost like a foreign language. I turn in the lock and immediately look inside to feel shocked by what I see next!