Chapter 18:The end.

His eyes softens and he said "Yeah, sure. Give me a minute, I'll just wrap up." I nodded in respons and he went back in.

I was standing in the dark alley which reminded me of that night when Eric beat the pulp out of those guys, I chuckled at that funny memory.

He came back with a hoodie and gave it to me. Awwwwwww, typical romantic thing, no! Cause he said "Can you hold it for me? I've to tie my shoelaces." He is not romantic and I'm hopelessly romantic. Need to find another guy to crush over.

After tying his shoelaces he started to walk, leaving me behind. Stopped when he realised I'm not following him. Do I look like I'm gonna follow any one? No! People follow me, I don't.

"What are you waiting for? Come on!" He hand gestured me. I stood still looking at the sky acting like he doesn't exist. Yeah, I'm an attention seeker but only when I wanted to.

"Ella?" He came back to where I am standing. He looked at me in confusion. "You okay?" He asked. Seriously that's what you ask, ask me out already. Okay I might sound desperate, may be I'm.

What you people think, May be I should ask him out first? What if he doesn't feel the same way, ahh now I know how Lu has been feeling all those days. I don't wanna loose him but I also want him more than my friend.

I pouted. He chuckled and said "Don't give me that look." Was I giving him any look?

I knitted my brows in utter confusion "What look?" I asked.

He came closer to me, bend down. "You want to kiss me look." He said in his husky voice. I blushed out loud and got goosebumps. Was I really giving him that face?

He started to laugh, I dropped the smile which was about to appear on my beautiful face. "Just kidding, it was more like some-one-hit-me-on-my-face look." He is not humorous, not even a bit. Grrrr.

"Haha, funny. Eric bunny!" I rolled my eyes. I was embarrassed for blushing when he was just kidding. "And you have hit-me-on-my-face look." I curled my hand in a fist and with all my strength tried to hit him square on his face but he caught me, twisted my arm. Now my back is touching his chest in just a blink. And this tingly feeling in my stomach not helping me at all to control my blush.

My heart started to beat at 999999... km per hour. I'm sure, I'm gonna die out of the heart attack because of him.
What this innocent devil have in his mind?

"I thought I've a 'I-always-wanna-kiss-you' look." His hot breath was fanning my ear with every word he spoke. My heart can't take it anymore, good bye beautiful people nice meeting you all.

I was speechless, my voice won't come out. Heavy breaths was all I could hear for few seconds. Then I gasp cause he bit my earlobe. I can feel him smiling. He is happy to have this kind of effect on me.

Suddenly the back door open and he let me go. I was beetroot red and was staring at him wide eyed. Did that actually happen. This better not be dream, please!

He chuckled. "Shut up" I shoved him. Rest of the walk to my house was awkward cause I couldn't stop blushing.

He cleared his throat, we were standing at the porch of my house. I glanced at him.

"Good bye, then?" He have this mischievous smile tugged on his face. I bit my lower lip. He leaned in, my heart started to pump harder again.

My toe finger curled cause of the rush I'm feeling. Our lips were centimeters apart when my front door fling open.

_______________________________

Author's note:

This story is completed for now.
I might write a sequel, but not any time soon.

Hope you enjoyed reading my story.

Thank you all for reading this far.