Chapter 17:Boo

After the confession Lu spent most of her time with Cole. If I knew this could have happen, I would have never let Cole come near Luana. They are always together except classes which they don't have together. She even let Cole drive her to pickup Max, she never let me do that saying its 'her responsibility'. I heard that even Max like Cole, means he approved of him. I get it they are in there honeymoon phase, she will come back to me soon. Huahahaha.. hope so.

Actually Lu being with Cole give me chance to be with Eric. Eric and I have become quit close 'friends'. So close that he even told me where he does his part time job. But he tried to convince me not to visit him there, gah! You guys know me. Evil grin.

So, here I'm out side of his part time job place 'Ace' where he plays guitar with his so called band. Let's see if he is lying or not.

I could hear music and singing, his show started. What will be his reaction? We all know he'll give me his grumpy look but lets find out. It was dark inside and the only lights illuminated were on stage. 

There he is on the stage, the way he is playing the guitar with so much passion and that charming smile, those twinkling eyes, you can his whole world in them. I just have my spot light on him, solely on him.

Breathless, I moved forward. He looked at me, straight into my eyes. When I gave him a wide smile he realise that I'm actually there and he tensed a bit and went off key. Oooooo so I can distract him qeue the evil grin. He tried to concentrate back, I hid myself behind a huge man. May be it was a bad idea, he really doesn't want me to be here, but that's what make me come.

I Sneak myself to the back stage."Boo!" I tried to boo Eric. 

"I thought I've seen your ghost but it's really you, I would have been happier if you were a ghost." He said little annoyed? And here I thought he will welcome with a hug,dissapointments,  an arrow right across my heart. "How did you enter here?" He was frowning. Not even tiny bit of happiness? That kind of hurt.

"Ben let me in." Ben is the name of the security guard. I gave him a smirk. He look at Ben.

"Why would you do that?" He questioned Ben.

"Man! She said she is your friend, today is your birthday and she wants to surprise you." Ben stated fact, which was a lie by me.

Eric narrowed his eyes at me. "It's not my birthday Ben, she lied to you. Don't let anyone in, ask me first." He grumbled in his usual grumpy mood.

"Someone's not happy to see me here." I blurted can't keep that in.

"Why would I be, when I told you not to come!" Another arrow right through my heart. Ouch, it hurts.

"Fine! I'll go then." I turned to walk out but he grabbed my wrist and said "Look, I'm sorry. I wasn't ready." Ready?  Ready for what?

"Wasn't ready for what?" I asked in total confusion.

"Woo-hoo, who is this chick?" A blonde guy asked, before Eric could answer my question. He was eyeing me top to bottom. 

"Liking the view?" I taunted in irritation, I do not like it when people gave me these type of looks.

"Yeah, baby" he cooed.

"Shut up, Gale!" Eric snaped. Grabbed my arm and took me out of that place. "That's why I don't want you to come." He growled. Is he jealous?

"Is grumpy face jealous?" I asked bluntly. He blushed! He blushed!!! I'm screaming inside.

"No, I'm not. It's just...... it's not safe for you at this hour of night. Remember what happened that night?" He tried to hide it but we all know.

"Yeah, so I was thinking you can drop me home?" I hopefully asked.

______________________________________

Author's note:

Next chapter might have some twist and turns! 😈