Chapter 5: Baby girl.

I was curled up on my comfy bed, heard a knock on my door. I knew it is mom because dad just barged in, don't even care to knock. "Come in" I said. She gave me her warm smile and comforting hug.

"How was the day, Elly?" She asked to start a conversation and sat beside me on my bed.

"Where do I start from?" I asked while tapping finger on my chin.

"From the beginning" she said in excitement. Oh! How much I miss these little talks every day after school with her. Glad she is back.

I told her every single thing in detail and she was laughing all the time, taking Eric's side, she said "Poor kid, it was your fault why did you make him repairs your car?" and when I told her what he did to take revenge, "Well! It was you who pissed him off." was her reply.

"Did you meet him?" I asked her because she is taking his side and not my mine. I'm her blood, her very own daughter. Betrayal!

"No, what I got from you, if it is true then he is innocent. Your highness!" she said mockingly.

"MA! You are my mother not his" I said and puffed my cheeks. That grumpy face.

She started to poke my cheeks and I pouted. "MA! Stop teasing me its dad's part."

"Somebody called me?" My dad peeked, his head pooped behind my room door. Bother knocking? No!

"Nope, we were having our little conversation which you are not allowed in." I said and shooed off.

"Dinners ready." he said. "Did you make it?" I was horrified of the thought him making dinner, after breakfast and lunch now dinner. I'm going to die from food poisoning just by seeing his food.

"I made it." MA said. She must have read my expression. "What did your dad made for breakfast today?" She asked eyeing dad.

"Burritos! Was his explanation but that thing was nowhere near to my lovely burritos." I complained.

"Come with me, James!" MA command to my dad and left my room. Dad is in trouble because MA warned him not to mess with her kitchen.

🌙 Moon's down and sun's up 🌞

This morning my Alarm wakes me up, not! It was my dad again but, today he didn't broke anything but shouted "Ellaaaaaaa!"

Oh crap! I was wide awake because I know I'm in deep trouble when he referred me by my name. I hid myself in my closet, childish. I know but dad can be scary sometime and it can be now. I don't want to deal with him.

"Ella! Out! Now!" He screamed this time and he is standing in front of my closet door. Need to change my hiding spot.

I crawled out.

1....2....3 Boom!

"What did you do to my baby girl?" He questioned and now he is in hysterics.

"A car bumped into your baby girl." He loves my car and that car is his baby girl, sometimes I feel like he loves my car more than me.

"How did you let that happen?" He snarled.

"Dad! Mind asking me, that I'm okay or not?" I gave him death glare but in vain.

"No! Cause you look perfect" said the Drama King.

"Sometimes, I feel like you love that stupid yellow car more than me!" I huffed.

"Yes! And you are grounded for your whole life." He exaggerates everything/every time whenever it comes onto that car. That freaking yellow car, I am little jealous of it.

"But, it wasn't even my fault, dad!" I said while rolling my eyes. Nope never will I accept that it was my fault.

"Okay then you are grounded for a week." With that he left my room but yelled "Don't do that ever again to my baby girl."

"Yeah! Sure." I said.

Eric McCall brace yourself.

_____________________________________

Author's note:

Hi everyone,
Please, hit the star and give me vote.
Comment your views and share my story if you like it.

rrnC8d+ָK