Chapter 3: Vernier Caliper.

Author's note:
I find this pic of Elsa and Jack.
They look so cute together.

______________________________________

I had never seen him before. He is either a senior or a junior. My school has different blocks for junior, sophomore and senior year. We barely meet first and third years. Even our parking lots were separated by fences within the same area. Erick can locate his car and he'll find me because I parked his car at my usual spot, even though he don't know who I'm, at least he would know that I'm a sophomore student. I am Smart, I know!

As I walk down the hall, I heard a voice "Damn! Ella back at it again with white vans!" This voice belongs to my one and only bestie 'Luana Wanderwall', she is actually recording a video. Ah! Decades since I've met her, I missed her.

"Hello, Lazy bear!" I said as she hugged me. I call her 'lazy bear' cause she is a lazy Lola and she gives the best bear hugs. Depending on my mood I call her that. Usually I refer her as 'Lu'.

"Hey, El! You bought a new car and I didn't even know. So much for being a best friend?" She complained, quirked her right brow and folded hands on her chest.

"New car?" I frowned in confusion. When did I bought a new car? I'll be happiest to get rid of my yellow car.

"Yeah, Metallic black Audi parked on your spot." She said with a monotone voice. Then it hit me that she is talking about Eric's car.

"Yeah, that beauty is not mine. That is Eric's car." I said waving off the matter and hoped she won't ask further, but to my fortune she gave me mischievous grin and started to bombard me with questions. Yup, that's my bff.

"Eric who?", "Where did you meet him?", "Are you secretly dating him?", "Or he is your long lost childhood buddy? Who is actually your first love!"

Before she could ask any more questions, I cut her off "Lu! Take a deep breath". Despite of her you-have- to-answer-all-of-my-questions look, she did what I asked her to do. Cute Luana!

"Okay, I'll tell you everything." I said, like she will let me go if i didn't, best friend's needs to know everything that happens in your life, they have every right. And I started walking towards my locker.

"In detail." she command and started walking beside me.

I shook my head at her words and narrated her morning scenario. Luana started to laugh, let me tell you she is the cutest person, when she laugh her heart out.

"You actually stole his car and told him to fix yours?" She asked me with a brisk look on her face. Yup!

"Don't make me a criminal there, by telling that I stole his car. I just borrowed it, till he repairs mine." I told her in an offended tone. Even though I was not offended, but I wanted to be dramatic.

"So, is he hot?" she asked and started to wiggle her eyebrows. Wait, let me think.

"Yes! Indeed. Why are you even asking? I thought you have hots for 'Cole'." I asked. She opened her mouth to say something but stopped and turned all red. Oh my! She is cuter when she blushes. I know I am fangirling over my bff.

I turned myself and saw Caliper Holmes talking with his best friend Cole Trotsky. His eyes met mine and his body tensed. Huhahahaha, let me tell you all an embarrassing story of Caliper Holmes.

***Flash back***

We were lab partners and both being nerds. Yes, people I am good at studying but I don't have geeky glasses. Okay, back to flash back. We used to argue allot on different theories and him losing all the time. Because you know I can never accept defeat.

"You are impossible!" He said while glaring at me which he usually does. Poor Cally.

"And you are Venier Caliper!" I teased him, just to get reaction from him. It was my first time calling him that, even though I wanted to call him that for a long time but, I resisted myself due to my etiquettes.

He frowned and I saw anger building up in his eyes "Why would you call me that?" He asked.

"Cause I like it, 'Vernier Caliper'!" I cooed while holding my laughter.

He opened his mouth to say something but bell rang and I ran out of there.

******End of the flash back******

I tilted my head to the right side and said "Hey, there! Vernier Caliper!" A small smirk tugged on my face. Oh! How, I miss messing with him.

His face went red not because he was blushing because he was angry. He seems like a volcano that is about to erupt. "Don't you dare to call me that, Ella!" He said with clenched jaw. Like, I'll listen to him.

"Why not? It's your given name." With that I walk off to my first class with Luana besides me.

I heard him yelling my name but who cares.

"Why you always tease him?" She asked still blushing.

*sighs* "Teasing him makes my day" I said with malicious grin on my face.

_____________________________________

Author's note:

How are you all doing?
Hope you like this chapter.

Vote, by touching on the star and enlighten it.

Comment and share.