Chapter 9:Cheated on wife?

Zinky stood up from his chair and walked towards the window. He zoomed out like he is choosing correct words to tell me.

"Zinky, What is it? You are scaring me!" I whispered, like I'm scared of what might he tells me next.

"Did you cheat on your wife?" I asked out of curiosity. He was taking way long time to talk and I can't help my wild thoughts.

"No, I'm not even married!" He replied in confusion and little angry on me for thinking he is married.

"Okay! So, did you slept with one of your student?" I blurted this one so fast, I doubt he got it.

"No! Of course not!" He said giving me puzzled look. I am sure he was thinking that I am a nut case. But I was genuinely worried what he wants to talk about.

I didn't stop my rambling there and asked "Then, did you kill someone?" I questioned with wide eyes. Well that might be the case. Who knows?

"No, for God's sake stop that nonsense of yours and listen to me." He sighed heavily, turned himself so he can face me. Deep scowl was covering his face. My brain kept thinking the possibilities but he cut my thoughts out.

"Sebby, why did you do that to Eric's car?" That's it? This is what he wants to talk about and I was so close to pissing my pants because I thought. Never mind.

"It wasn't me!" I denied like always. I'll never accept my mistake, never ever. "Did you also believe them." I pouted. Is it that easy for people to doubt on me?

"You have never did anything like that but...." I cut him of by saying "I've prove, it wasn't me, here take a look." I handed him my phone. Cue the evil grin.

I showed him pic of Caliper holding pink spray can. Yep, he was holding spray can just to throw it in a trash bin. As, a germophobe he is, he can't stand trash and to my luck, I was there when he picked it up.

I heard footsteps, spun around just to see pale Caliper. He looked like he just saw a ghost or it's just me.

"Are you stalking me?" He grumble in anger and marched towards Zinky and I.

"Stalking? You! Not in your wildest dreams." I snorted. Doesn't he think so high of himself.

"Then, why do you have this pic?" He questioned. "To catch you red handed" I delivered a white lie without thinking. Ella think before you speak!

"You and I both know it was you." He scoffed. "Cally, we are getting late!" Julian called him.

He gave me a stern look and ran away.

Zinky clear his throat. I sighed in defeat. "Okay! Fine! It was me! Happy!" I groaned. I don't like it.

"Do you mind telling me whole story?" I started to narrate him whole thing, since I met Eric till the scene at the hall ways.

"You owe an apology to Eric." he states. I sense little grim in his mood.

"Why do you call him 'Eric'? Do you know him? Cause you never called me Ella even after insisting." I started my interrogation. Are they close?

"Yeah, he is my nephew." He replied in flat voice. Before I could say anything he said "And it wasn't his doing on your car, he is innocent. Go talk to him once."

"If you know, why don't you tell me yourself" I supplied in a monotone voice. What could have happen, if Eric himself didn't break my car's headlight?

"Hmm......It's not my story to tell." At first may be he thought of telling me but he realizes 'it's not his story to tell'.

*sighs*

"Okay, fine! If you insist so much, I'll talk to him tomorrow at school." I was still thinking what his story could be; now I'm curious.

______________________________________

Author's note:

Is Eric really innocent?

What might his story be?

Comment me your thoughts.

Love