Chapter 4: Going to jail for killing him!

First day of school, nothing really happened. We introduced ourselves to the people we already knew. It's rare to have few new students but, no new student was enrolled in my class. The bell rang declaring the end of our school for today. It's not like I was expecting a transfer student with whom I'll fell in love, It's too Cliché for me.

Lu went early as she has to pick her baby brother from school. I was at my locker stuffing heavy books in it. I swear! If i don't use any of this bookish knowledge in future, I am going to sue this school.

Caliper is still mad at me. He didn't even look at me at all in our classes together. He is giving me cold shoulder a silent treatment. So childish of him. Someone tapped on my shoulder which Bring me back to my senses.

I turned my head to the right and I saw no one. Was it school ghost? Kidding no ghost in my school, yet! I heard someone clearing his throat. Or school might have and it's a male ghost. This time I turned around, slightly hesitating and met with grey pair of eyes. This ghost, have amazing eyes! Then i took notice of his face and realized that it was Eric. Damn! I was happy that finally met a ghost but it turned out to be Eric. Disappointments you get in life. Sighs.

I tilted my head and observed him. His hazel brown hair was now falling in front of his eyes; with a swift movement he moved his hair from his eyes to the side with his hand. His lips are plush pink unlike like my pale ones. Eric sucked his lips inside and I pouted, I was enjoying the view. He shook his head and smirk. Okay, not disappointed. This human being is hot and easy on eyes.

"Here! Your car keys." He said handing me my keys. Huge smile tugged on my face as I see my car keys. "Thank you!" I said and pecked him on his cheek.

"Woah! What was that for?" He asked. "That was a thank you kiss for repairing my car." I said and wink at him. He gave me a wicked smirk and walked off.

Yeah, he walked off just like that. No 'good bye', no 'see you later', no 'nice meeting you', it felt like he was running from something. What might it be?

I was in my thoughts until I saw my car. "Errrrr'icccck!!!" I screamed. You want to know why? Instead of one broken headlight now they are two. I'm going to jail for killing him that's for sure.

I'm driving my yellow car with broken headlights because I don't have another option. I heard police siren, I stopped my car to the side and took out my license. Officer knocked on my window, I rolled it down. I showed him my license but he wanted to talk about my misery, 'headlights'.

"You shouldn't drive with broken headlights Miss" he said while writing a ticket. A ticket! A freaking ticket! I never got any in my whole life and now because of that grumpy face I will. No no no!

"It was broken by accident officer; I was just going to repair them. You see, I need to drive to take this car for repairing." I said in my sweetest tone. He nodded, like he got me. I was happy dancing until he handed me the ticket and took off! After saying, "Drive safe, young lady."

Cruel world! I tell you. People are so mean these days don't even think about others hardship. Ugh! I'm the only good person here. I'm even angrier now.

I parked my car in the garage and stick notes for my dad to repair it cause he always forget to do so, whatever/whenever I ask him to do, just to annoy me. So, I stick like 10 notes inside the car. Now, he cannot say that he forgot.

I'm searching my bag for keys. Found something which is not a key but something strange. I took it out; it is wrapped and green ' an ugly green' in color, triangle in shape. I threw it, the second I knew what it is. It is a sandwich that my dad made for my lunch and secretly put it in my bag. That's explain the ugly green color because whatever dad will make it won't be beautiful or edible.

I put my hand inside the bag again but this time, I found my keys. Opened the door and closed my eyes. "I'm home" I yelled because I saw my parents making out in the hall which is totally awkward for me.

"Welcome back sweetie" mom replied pushing dad away from her and gave me a warm smile. I miss her so much. Dad knows how awkward it is for me to watch them making out, he started to kiss mom again just to annoy me.

"Get a room" I yelled again and stomped all the way to my room.

______________________________________

Author's note:

How did second headlight broke? any idea?

If you want to know then carry on your reading. Teehee.