Chapter 16:Confession.

'Do I like him?'

"No, I like Luana!" I said sarcastically and this idiot took it seriously.

"Woah, I knew it! That's why you didn't date any guy who confessed to you!" He lost it, he is stupid person who can not note sarcasm.

"Dude, it was sarcasm!" I look flatly into his eyes like you-serious?

"Oh-Kay!" I think he still don't get it, boys!!

"Actually I might teeny tiny bit like Eric." I said while looking at my feet and blushing a little. This is not me, it's so weird and why am I confessing to him first?

"You do?" He was frowning, people don't get me these days.

Shook my head. "Just keep it a secret, okay?" Like every other girl, I want it to be a secret cause I'm not sure about it. May be I like him as a friend and thinking too much. Needed bff opinion.

Luana and Eric were dancing. I'm not liking the view, I trust my bestie but still I've this weird feeling in pit of my stomach. I walked towards them, "Cut off! I need my lazy bear." Before any of them can respond I dragged Luana with me to the bathroom.

Bathroom is the place where we have actual talks, bitch about others, cry our feelings out and take out frustrations.

"What happened? Did Cole confess to you?" I know she likes him and sensitive about him. It might have hurted her a little when I danced with Cole, that's why she is asking this type of question.

"No! Lazy bear, he didn't." I said softly while hugging her. She was holding tears back, "Then why would he ask you to dance." a drop of tear roll down her cheek but she still tried to smile. Mental note 'make Cole pay for this'.

"Cause he is a douche bag." So mad at Cole, how can that douche make Luana fall for him. It wasn't his fault, it should be like how Luana fall for him and why? But before that I need to change her mood.

"I think, I have a crush on Eric McCall." I blurted it out. I'm embarrassed about it. Luana looked at me wide eyes and squeaked loud. "OMG OMG OMG". She is jumping suddenly she slapped me, gasped when she realised what she did and then hugged me so tight it was hard to breath.

I pated on her back "Lu - can't - breath." She pulled me out of my death trap. "Oops" she said. I was gasping for air.

"Finally you are crushing over a guy." she chirped in happiness. What do eveyone think of me? "Oh, how I waited for this day, Ella Ella Ella. I'm so happy for you!!!!" I'm so glad and happy to see her happy for me. Lucky to have a friend like her.

"It's not the first time." I mumbled to myself as I remember something, coveres up before she read me.

"When are you gonna confess?" She asked is desperation.

"After you confess to Cole and let me get to know Eric first." At the mention of Cole she dropped her smile.

"Ummmm.. I don't think he feels the same for me." She isn't looking at me, her eyes are everywhere except on me. Should I tell her that Cole likes her too?

"You have already have 'no', confess him may be you will get a 'yes'". I tried to encourage her.

But, as stubborn as she is, she said "I've 'no' but I've hope with it, what if I confess and he said 'no' then I'll loose that lil hope I've. Can't take that, I can't. I'm sorry!" She is at the edge of crying again and I can't let that happen.

"Let's go now, we are here to enjoy remember?" She nodded, we headed to the dance floor just Lu and I. But Lu wasn't in the mood of dancing, her eyes were wandering back to where Cole who was a seat besides Eric at the bar.

I took Lu and marched towards Cole and Eric. They both notice us coming and tensed a bit. I was throwing daggers at Cole with my eyes obviously. Cole stood up "I've some thing to tell you, will you go out with me?" He yell at the top of his lungs but  in my direction. Can I kill him? Please! With puppy dog eyes. If he wasn't my lazybear crush of course I would have.

Lu was about to ran away but I grab her hand and place her in front of Cole in my position. Eric take the cue and came along with me.

"Hi!" Eric said waving his hand. I nodded cause I was too busy watching Lu and Cole. Seeing the scene in front of me. I guess, Cole confess to Luana finally and she is nodding like maniac. They hugged each other and Lu started crying. She is such a cry baby.

Luana winked at me and mouthed 'it's your turn'.

"What was that?" Eric asked. Wide eyes I blushed.

"Nothing, just besties code language. You will never get it, haha." Nervous laugh. Get yourself together Ella.

______________________________________

Author's note:

Hold on tight
Cause its a rollercoaster ride

I love to rhyme, I do it alot with my baby brother. Yes, people I've this cute little monster which I'm sure have come to invade planet earth and I'm his target. He is making me lose my sanity, some one please save me from this cute bundle of mischief.