Chapter 12:Contagious.

"It wasn't me, actually even I don't know who did that." He said. I stopped walking and cocked my eyebrow at him. Really?

"Actually I know who it was!" I told him in a plain voice.

"You know?" He gave me a puzzled look.

"Yeah, it was you grumpy face!" I yell on his face. Did he thought I'm gonna buy that?

He rolled his eyes, "will you stop talking and listen to me?" He said giving me a flat look.

It was my turn to roll my eyes, "proceed" I replied.

"I don't know them bu,  it was one of those guys, I just had knock up with"

I cut him out "It wasn't just a knock up, you had a fight and one of those man was unconscious!" I just stated what I saw. "And they deserve cause no one can damage my car and stay alive" I gave him a proud look.

He shook his head and a small smile took over his grumpy face. "Yeah, 'Ella is the best'!" He said and started laughing. Isn't he laughing too much tonight, ugh!

"Yeah, I'm the best. But why did they do that to my car?" I asked. "Why are they after you?" I questioned him.

He hesitated to tell me at first but, eventually gave in cause he know I won't let him off without him giving answers to my questions. "They are drug dealers, wanted to sell me some but I declined." He was looking at me for a reaction. When he didn't get any he continued.

"One of them broke your car's headlight, as a warning that next time it will me, who they will break." Okay, so he is innocent indeed.

"By any chance do you know them?" I asked. A thought cross my mind as far as I acknowledge. Drug dealers deal with the people they know.

"I told you, I don't" he replied too fast. I give him a suspicious look, he sighs. "I don't know them but I think they know me." He trailed off. Again thinking I should tell her or not.

"I can keep secrets!" I exclaimed cause it is annoying when people don't trust you. "And you practically gave me half of it. You take drugs?" I asked more like a fact.

"No, I used to. Uncle Dave help me out of it. I was send here due to my drug addiction but I don't do that sh*t anymore." I can feel anger in his voice, like he really regret that.

"I do drugs too" I said proudly. He look at me while raising a brow giving me I-don't-believe you look.

"Yeah, music is my drug!" I said in a serious tone and he began to laugh. I'm loving this melody.

"You are a weirdo" he was shaking his head and chuckling. "Or as Caliper says 'you are impossible'".

"No, I'm Kim possible!" I did a karate move saying 'heiiyaaa'. He again busted into laughter.

"Yeah why not, but 'K' is silent". He drop his head to the side with the most contagious smile on and man! Do I like the view, yes very much.

I was blankly staring at him with the goofus smile on my face, he cleared his throat. I flush in embarrassment.

"Why were you wandering around at nigh?" He asked to wave off the awkwardness.

"I take a walk, when sleep don't knock my door. Why was you out at this time?" I answered and then questioned.

"I was going back home after my part time job" that's what he said.

"What part time job?" I asked, as if it's my business.

He give me a quick look, " I'm a guitarist in a band" he replied flatly, like its no big deal. My jaw dropped to the floor and I looked at him with wide eyes.

 My jaw dropped to the floor and I looked at him with wide eyes

______________________________________