15

"Look We're here!" Hoseok suddenly called out. "Here I'll get the bags and I'll check us in."

        Jungkook sighed at his failed attempt. I mean it's not like he wanted to have sex or anything. He just wanted to see it. Okay, maybe he was a bit horny, but isn't every teenager? Hoseok ran into the hotel carrying the small amount of luggage leaving Jungkook in the car by himself.

It's not like I planned to touch him I just got curious. Stuff like this isn't planned that's what makes it great.

        Jungkook got out of the car, grabbing the keys on his way out and making sure it was locked. Not knowing where Hoseok went he approached the lobby counter and pressed on the bell sitting by the card holder.

"Yes, How can I help you?" The young man sprang up from behind the counter. He was in a nice blue and black uniform, with a shiny gold name tag that read 'Namjoon'.

"Um-Hi-I wanted to ask if you knew where the guy who just came in here went- he's about yey-tall and he has dimples and-" Jungkook tried to describe him in the best way possible, but it seems Namjoon already knew who he was.

"Jung Hoseok. He's on the fifth floor in room 127." Namjoon gave off a smile before he whispered- "Please don't trash the room."

The way he smiled made him attractive-maybe not as attractive as Hoseok, but he was attractive. Jungkook then smiled back before hurrying off into the elevator and pressing the button number five; seeing the button shine a bright yellow.

Gasp. It lights up.

        Jungkook ran to the room and opened it, not thinking to knock since it was his room too. He walked right into the room looking at the nicely made bed, beautiful view, and a fancy door probably leading to the bathroom. The "bathroom" door opened and out walked Hoseok in sweatpants and a tank top. He let our a small "Ahhhh", once he bellyflopped onto the bed.

        Simply out of curiosity Jungkook made his way into the bed crawling on top of Hoseok. He made sure to take a quick glance of everything on this bed before settling in. Even Hoseok and what he had been in, light grey sweatpants, white muscle shirt and all . He hesitated at first, just staring into Hoseok's eyes with such a look of lust and love. Jungkook drooped over slightly and all he could think about was Hoseok. How it could be to feel him, to touch him, to love him.

        Hoseok had been taken aback seeing Jungkook had never acted like this before. It was different. Maybe he was upset about Jimin. Maybe he was jealous. Maybe he didn't know how he felt. Now stuck under Jungkook, he wasn't sure if he should escape now while he can or see what Jungkook has planned.

But then the tables turned.

        Just then as Jungkook had bent over slightly nearing Hoseok's ear, Hoseok grabbed the latter's wrist. He pulled him under him and began to pin his hands above his head - "Jungkook-ah...I...I want to touch you...and...I know you want to touch me too..."

______________________________
Okay okay enough of the stalling the next chapter I shall give you all what you've wanted...

I think