03

While I flexed my biceps, I could see Jimin, eyes widening.

"BUT YOU HAVE A LITTLE BABY FACE WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS"

"Yah~" I laughed, "Because I work out for my girlfriend" I said, continuing to laugh. I said it in a playful way, but also in a way that said For My Girlfriend.

After I had prepared myself with some stage clothes, microphone ready for my performance with Jimin, I received a text from Hana.

Jagi💕💕: Jeongguk...there's something I need to tell you...

I saw it, but couldn't reply right away. I shifted in my seat uncomfortably as I felt a knot in my stomach. (Must be stage fright) I cleared my throat slightly, hoping the lump in my throat would go away. It didn't. I continued to awkwardly shift my weight around until I settled down a bit. Then it was time.

After the show, Jimin and I went out for some food, since we had been so hungry after performing. He seemed very excited, being the fluff of a Hyung he was, so I gave him the honor of choosing where we went to eat. I took a huge spoonful of food into my mouth and let out a nice "Mmmmm" to let Jimin know he picked a nice place.

"You like it here ?" He asked me, brown eyes staring into mine.

"Mm" I nodded, looking back down at my food taking in another bite.

I felt the small rectangular presence of my phone vibrating in my pocket and I looked down to see who it had been. On the bright screen read "Jagi💕💕"

"You might wanna answer that" Jimin said, eyes pointing at my phone.

I just nodded as I pressed the "decline with message" button and chose the "Sorry, can't pick up the phone right now. Call later~" message. I sighed, not because she had been annoying me but because I felt like...something was wrong between us. It didn't feel the same anymore. We stopped having those late night calls and good morning texts. It was different.

Jimin slowly got up from his seat and wrapped his arms around my shoulders in a backhug. "Jeongguk" Jimin said, his accent clear. I just brushed his hands off and stood up. As I cleared my throat I ran my hand through my dark brown locks and smiled. "I'll be going first, thanks for the dinner Hyung", and I walked out.

Walking home in temperature below freezing, I had noticed small white specks falling from the sky. (Oh cool Snow) Sludging my feet across the pavement, one in front oh the other I lost balance once the clear puddles from earlier rains had formed into ice. I let out a painful "Oof" once my butt hit the ice. (Great.Just Great.) I slowly picked myself up, careful not to slip on the ice again. I also made sure to turn my head a couple times to make sure no one had seen my fall.

I couldn't help but suddenly thing of Hana so I brought up the courage to call her. Her phone rang a couple times and then went to voicemail. I sighed and called again, I could feel my fingers tensing up at the cold air like frostbite in .00001% of the time it actually takes. This time it didn't ring at all, straight to voicemail.

"Jagi...It's me....Answer the phone, please?" I left the message hoping she had heard it and was going to return my call right away, but She didn't.

We had been together for almost eight months...and it wasn't the same anymore. It's not that we had been growing distant it's just...we never had time for each other. I figured since I had been nearby I could walk to get hiuse, and apologize for ignoring her earlier calls and texts. I approached a white house with led lights in the ground, leading the walkway and a small door that was slightly open.

I knocked.

"Hana...?" I said cautiously, and slowly opened the door. "Hana?" I questioned her presence once again.

I walked upstairs hearing small noises coming from her room. (Maybe she fell asleep again) I knocked on her door. "Jagi...?" I said softly before turning the doorknob allowing myself to come in.

~A/N
So sorry for these slow updates everyone !! I don't know whether I should continue this story or not...I cannot stress this enough- Please Please Please do not be a silent reader!! Tell me what you guys think!! 😘😘

Vote 💕

Comment 💬

Share💫

- MyBeautifulSins 🔥