10

The following week had been rough on Jungkook. He wasn't sure if it was the constant nightmares or the insomnia that brought terror to his thoughts. He didn't understand why this had been happening or what had caused them, but it was happening.

He ended up not wanting to be in his own home anymore since Jungwoo began to fear his hyung's night terrors and Junghyun just found it annoying to hear his shrieks every night. (I could just take some blankets and sleep in the forest) Jungkook began packing essentials and picked up his phone.

He slugged the backpack onto his shoulders and walked out of the house.

"I'm sleeping over at a friends!"

It was still nice out when Jungkook had made his way out into the dark green essence of the forest and it soothed him. Unzipping his backpack he pulled out a small bag of Doritos and opened them. He averted his attention towards the ground, grumbling to himself about nowhere to sit. Not wanting his Doritos anymore, he began crunching the chips in the bag and sucking the orange powder off of his fingers.

He sighed softly feeling a bit better than he did before, and sat on his backpack. The silence was disturbed by a shuffling in the bushes.

"....Who's there!?" Jungkook quickly stood up.

"Aw did I scare you? Y'know, you're really cute when you try to act all brave."

Jungkook frowned. "Jesus Christ Hoseok I told you not to scare me anymore!"

"Oh so I did scare you?"

"....No y-you startled me- There's a difference!"

Hoseok simply laughed and sat on the small pile of dirt he clumped together like a chair. Jungkook pouted and sat next to him, crossing his arms as he did so. Hoseok began to look around at what Jungkook has brought. A sleeping bag, clothes, matches, even his Pikachu onesie- but why? He stared at Jungkook for a second before speaking.

"Yah Jungkook-ah"

"Hmm?"

"Why are you here?"

"Oh....I don't wanna be home...for right now"

"...Are you okay?"

"Just...a bit uncomfortable you could say..."

"Why don't you come stay at my house?"

"Your house...?"

"Yeah come on." Hoseok gently nudged the obsidian haired boy and began to pick up his belongings.

After walking through the forest they had arrived at a very large house. It had seemed more like a mansion than a house. It had white pillars standing tall at the corners and windows the size of two doors put together everywhere. There was green grass everywhere and small pools of water with lily pads on them. It was truly beautiful.

"Y-You live here?" Jungkook choked out.

Hoseok nodded slightly, but was starting to look very uncomfortable. Nevertheless, he lead Jungkook inside, grabbing his hand and dragging him up the stairs and into the first room down the hall to the right. He slammed his door shut and places Jungkook's bags in the corner.

"Hobi...are you okay?" Jungkook removed his shoes and plopped down onto black and red comforter.

"Mhm. Go to sleep"

"H-Here? On t- the bed?"

" Yes on the bed" Hoseok laid on top of Jungkook and pressed his chest against the younger's holding him close.

________________________________

Hoseok awoke to the sound of screaming. The sound of pure terror rang though his ears and filled his whole room. He turned to the smaller boy beside him. Sweat had been running down Jungkook's forehead and cheeks, his eyes were closed tightly and he was thrashing around, the blanket no longer wrapped around his body. Hoseok sat him up and shook him softly. No Luck. "Jungkook!" Hoseok yelled. Still No Luck.

After several attempts to wake up Jungkook, Hoseok succeeded. The raven haired boy was shaking and sweating, his hair matted down and sticking to his sides and forehead. Before Jungkook could say anything or even break down in tears, Hoseok pulled him close and held him tight. "It's okay now" and "I'm here" were things Hoseok said the most to the latter. After a couple minutes, he had calmed down and only let out small sniffles.

"Hobi...you like me right?"

"Yes Of course Bunny"

"No...not like that..."

Hoseok's heart pounded.

"...Then like what..?"

"Like...Like how you liked Hana..."

"...No Jungkook"

"....O-Oh......it's okay...You wouldn't understand....What's wrong with me?"

"Nothing Jungkook-"

"Somethings wrong with me. I know it is. You don't understand Hobi! That's why Hana didn't like me it's why you don't eith-"

Before Jungkook could continue putting himself down Hoseok slipped his hand behind his neck and pulled him closer. He could see tears already forming on the sensitive boy and he wiped them off gently with his thumb. Then Hoseok leaned in a bit, breaking the space between them and sealing it with a kiss. Keeping it small and short wasn't possible as their lips molded together. Then Hoseok was the first to break away from the moment. Jungkook couldn't process anything now. His mind was just blank.

"No You don't understand Jungkook"

He whispered softly laying his forehead on Jungkook's while staring deep into his eyes.

"I think I'm in love with you."

_________________________________
~I'm a horrible author
e.e

Vote 💕

Comment 💬

Share 💫

-MyBeautifulSins 🔥