Friday, July 29

Dear Diary:

I had a weird dream last night.

A pineapple talked to me and told me to join the Pear Rebellion against the Pine Cones.

Pineapple: You have to join the rebellion!

Me: But what's a rebellion?

Pineapple: It's a big word you heard before and got stuck in your subconscious.

Me: Oh! I accept then, great potato lord.

I don't know why but after I said that, I was sitting on a table petting a cat.

Cat: You know... if your hand is bigger than your face, it means that you're stupid.

Me: Oh, seriously?

Cat: Meow.

Me: I'll try it then when I go back to reality.

But then everything turned black and "Radioactive" was playing. A bunch of people dressed up as scary clowns were dancing in a creepy way and eating chicken nuggets. I couldn't move. I tried to run but I just went really slow. Then they turned around ran towards me with chainsaws. I couldn't move or anything. I was terrified.

And then someone hit me with a pillow and I woke up.

Me: What's wrong with you?

Mr. P: You were meowing and screaming "Chicken nuggets" in your sleep.

Me: ....

And that was my morning.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I walked down the stairs to go eat breakfast. Someone was making French toast.

The Internet taught me that French toast isn't actually French. People don't know where it was first made, but it existed way back in the Roman Empire. Seriously. Google it.

I sat down on my favorite chair (Because everyone has a favorite chair). Suddenly, I remembered my dream and shuddered. Stupid clowns. I also remembered what the cat said and tried it out. Finland slapped his hand on mine.

Me: Why?!

Finland: I couldn't let the opportunity pass, I'm sorry.

My face hurts now. Stupid retarded cat.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I stepped on another Lego today.

Okay, before you start with your thinking diary, let me tell you something.

You may think that Denmark plays with his Legos like a dumb pre-schooler. Right? Well, nope. He builds things out of them. Like.... professional things. He entered a contest once. I think he won. I can't remember well, it was a long time ago. There's another contest coming up in a few weeks so he started building something again.

At least he's being useful.

I think I can't walk anymore... damn yellow Lego.

I hate two things now.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Since it's winter in Brazil right now (I watch the news, OK?) I packed some winter clothing in my suitcase. Everything was ready, but I needed a winter jacket. One of those big ones. I had one from when I was small so I tried it on. It looked like a tank top on me. Mr. Puffin said that I looked sexy. I threw "Harry Potter" at him.

I went to buy a new jacket. I saw one that I liked. It's blue and it looked warm. I didn't feel like trying it on, so I just buyed it. I can't go back and change it because I lost the receipt.

I feel like jumping into a hole and burying myself alive.

I tried it on and it was big. VERY VERY BIG. It looked like a dress on me. The worst part is that it maked me look fat. You know those movies where the moms put lots of winter clothes on their kids and they walk around like zombies? That's how I had to walk with that damn jacket on. It's horrible! Everyone's going to laugh at my horrible jacket.

Mr. Puffin said that it was comfortable and fell asleep on it.

He touched it so now it's his.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Movie night wasn't what I expected it to be.

We watched "Pan's Labyrinth".

Stupid movie.

Stupid ending.

Stupid crooked guy with his eye hands, or hand eyes. I don't even know anymore.

I won't spoil anything for you, diary, but that ending was just so... It wasn't bad but I didn't like it. Not one little bit.

I think Finland cried a bit.

I don't understand why. It wasn't even sad.

Wait.... everyone's crying.

I guess that I'm the only idiot frustrated with it.

I blame Spain for making this.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I can't sleep. I keep thinking about everything that's going on. The party, Brazil, the movie, my dream, a clown that's probably under my bed ready to eat my legs whenever I get down to go to the bathroom. Everything.

Eh- I'll just hum myself something. Probably that stupid song from that movie.

I still can't get over it. Damn it.

-Iceland

No hate on the movie but seriously...
I can't get over the ending. Omg. Watch it. It's good but the ending's like hsifgsicybwskahfksb-