22 》Pity Party

L E X I E

"Really Bestie? In your large walking closet filled with tons of dresses, you have nothing to wear?"

I pointed out to the famous girl across me, putting on my red lipstick. I just finished putting her make-up so it's my turn.

"Yes! yes! I really have nothing to wearrrrr help!" She whined like fifty times. Seriously, does picking a dress to Niall's party that hard? I suppose she's getting super glam for Niall, not for Harry though. Because dang, this was just a birthday party.

"You're kidding me belissima." I rolled my eyes.

Someone knocked on the door and its Delia handling her a big box with a large ribbon on top. I suppose that was an expensive one.

"Where did that came?"

"From the handsome man again madam Ari. Here." She gave it to Ariana and my bestfriend had this face that you can't just paint while reading the small note.

"From Styles. Bet he's waiting for us already." She smiled.

Oh well, just what I expected. She opened the box revealing a white plain dress and then she attach it to her body and swings it from left to right. Crazy girl.

She went giddily inside her closet while I continue caking up my face. I waited for 10 minutes before she came back wearing the dress, the curly-haired gave.

"What do I look now?" She asks batting up her mascara-filled lashes.

"Hmm you're missing something." I pulled one of her drawers and grabbed a shiny chocker necklace that suits her dress naturally.

"There!" I exclaimed, clasping my hand, "now, Let's go dolly."

-
On the way to Niall's house, we ride on my hubby's car. Yeah, call me clingy but I want to call Liam my hubby and no complaining please. So yeah, my hubby looked so droolingly (if that was even a word) handsome wearing black vest and white polo. And can I add how sexy he is when he drive his car? I, beside him, wears a red flowing dress matches my white stilettos.

Harry at the back with Ari, wears a loose button white polo and a fedora hat. He has a weird fashion taste but handsome too just like my hubby. But weird.

We were going on like a double date but we have to spend the Irish's birthday first then we later on decide for that date ha.

The car went on full stop as we reached his house. We hopped off my hubby's car and the four of us was greeted by their other bandmates, Louis and Zayn who are both Godlike looking in their outfits too. Wake me up mother, I'm surrounded by sons of Zeus. Ahhhh..

The place was already occupied by some unfamiliar visitors and his co-workers some sitting on their respective tables and some were just standing. His house was a massive one floored house. We reached the back part of it and I saw a beautiful lantern garden. Indie song was on track as we walked on by. There stood at the back was Niall handsome Horan talking with his friends.

I caught a glimpse at Ariana who's hand almost squeezing the gift she was about to give to him. Harry too, noticed it so then he wraps his shoulder at her waist. I could sense the tension between the two couple but I care more about what Niall would feel about them.

I mean, he had feelings for my bestfriend, right? I saw it in his eyes. Ariana was just too blind not to notice it. She was blinded because of her sarcastic attitude. Harry was just faster and determined than Niall to get Ari. If that is the case.

What is this? Now, I'm blabbering too much of their own issue. Lex, stay on your lane girl.

But Ariana was included in my lane! I just don't let my bestie's heart go crazy.