3 》 Wit and Sassiness

Chapter dedicated to kristinegracem because she helped me added some ideas. Thanksya sweety! :*

Someone's POV
I hid behind the big bushes far from them but I can sight them conversating from here. I was panting very hard because I ran like a horse. I just did it because I know Lexie same as she knows me.

And it's really a small world huh, How on earth that she's here with Lexie? Ariana is here at the public place knowing she's famous? What if a fan saw her? What will she do?

I groaned as I realize I asked myself too much eventhough I don't know the answer. I'm being stupid sometimes.

It's just I can't stop thinking about her since the first time I saw her in a concert and how we met a while ago- I mean how we bumped each other a while ago. It's unexpected but I though that it is the right time to meet her. But I admit, it wasn't.

She's really pretty up close,- but her attitude sucks. Shhhh, I tell myself. Hey don't be judgmental maybe she's going through something. My thoughts interferred me as I agreed it was right and that something is all I badly wanted to know.

I looked at my captured photos of her in my camera and what I noticed that her smile is genuine but her eyes are full of emptiness or anger? I can't really describe it though. But I started to become a little more curious about her that's why I wanted to know more from her. I really wanted to know and I don't know why.

Maybe I was captivated by her wit and sassiness.

Just one more shot for today.
I focused my lens to her direction and when I'm about to click the button, I saw a bunch of people behind her. Wait, am I imagining or something cause I saw a group of Fans!- Wild fangirls behind her and they were running towards her.

"Ariana i'm your number one fan, please just one picture with you!" A brunette girl squealed.

"I love you Ari, Can I hug you for a while?" The chubby one asked. "My princess, wait for us!" The two short-haired girls shouted in unison.

Holy saints! They were chasing her. I quickly put my Dslr camera back in it's case to help her. I looked at her again and she's already running in her high inch sandals towards to my place. Oww, That was a lot of pain in her sole.

I didn't think twice when she got closer to me, Her dark brown eyes went bigger in surprise as I grabbed her gently and drag her to where I hide.

I swear I didn't expect this situation to happen. But, I like it.

A R I A N A
"Are you a stalker?" I raised an eyebrow to him feeling doubted. Gosh, I could smell his perfume because it's too narrow here but I didn't mind. I just notice he has a pair of blue eyes that looks so amazed by my question. He seemed harmless but I am intimidated also because I think he does follow me around today.

He looks like searching for an answer but he bowed his head and played the strap of his bag. I'm being nice to him now because I owe something to him for helping me with this but why doesn't he respond now? Where's the silly boy a while ago?

I peeked outside and noticed that the coast was clear.

"If you ain't talking then I'm gonna leave, thanks for the help by the way." I was going to stand but my foot suddenly collapsed.

"Fuuuuucckk It hurts!" I yelped in pain.

"Wait, don't move."he commanded.
He held both of my arms while supporting me to sit. He removed my sandals and I saw it was stiffening.

I shouldn't ran earlier if I knew this would happen but If I don't run I might get caught by the crazy people. But in the first place, we shouldn't go to this place, Lexie just forced me to go. Wait a minute, where is that girl?

I still feel the ache and I can't take it anymore. "Do something!" I shouted, causing him to jolt.

"Who are you a Queen who just discovered a new s-servant!?" He furrowed. OMG, tell me he didn't react that way or else he'll see.

"Don't you know who am I?" I crossed arms. "I know, but why are you so mean to me?" He asked, his hands left my foot.

"Stop asking stupid questions! I might call the police and say you're harrassing me if you don't do something! This situation is just perfect for you to get in jail." I challenged him. Huh, if this is what he wants then be it.

"Okay but please calm down first okay?" I let out a loud sigh and nod at him. He was searching something in his bag and found an ointment. His cold hands grab my foot and massage it lighty with an ointment.

"Next time don't go here and wear sandals for strolling, Okay?"

"LOL Are you scolding me?" I asked, Geez he's so feeling close. "Yes, because I care." He said smiling to me like a dork.

"And why?"

"I don't really know." He shrugged while putting a bandage on my right foot. "Ah I knew it, you're really my stalker because you like me, Yeah?" I assured.

He let out a short laugh. "Done. Are you feeling better now?"

"Yes, but I asked you first."

"Uhm no, I just wanted to be friends with you because you're an amazing singer." He said. Yes I am amazing, no I'm astonishing. Great, what the hell did he wanted? Heck, you are nobody to me so I don't care. I must go now, I'm so stucked in an awkward situation here. I thought of.

"Not gonna happen lad." I pursed my lips and he became quiet then. "Anyway, Gotta go I'm sure that my Bestfriend is looking for me now. Thanks a lot!"

"Anyone's a stranger till you give them a chance." He said while I was in a few feets away.

I paused then I faced him. He looked dumbfounded but I can still see hope in his eyes. "Giving chances comes with a Trust. And I don't trust people easily." I said putting my hands in my hips.

He stand up and move closer to me. "You'd think that people who trust by default would often be taken advantage of. And that does happen. But it's been my observation that trust and goodwill engenders trust and goodwill. Life is easier because people want to help you."

"So I'd say that it's usually a good thing to trust easily." He added. He's being too talkative.

I'm just being selfish 'cause I'm protecting myself from the people who will just going to hurt me but I wasn't going to tell him my fucking reasons behind, Lmao.

He was about to say something again but I ignored it since I know we will just end up arguing again so, "Your name?" I asked him.

"Wha-I-i mean, I-it's Niall... " he began.

"...Niall Horan." His hand is extending to shake hands so I gave mine. I don't see reasons why he looked so nervous.

But wait, what's with his hands?

I-I think I just felt sparks. No!

-
Niall is so gentleman and kind, I'm gonna die. Lol
So yeah you're right, The someone's POV there was Niall Horan.
Anyway, please vote and comment babes!

-Lara xx