13 》 Serendipity

H A R R Y

Going out tonight was amazing because I finally made her accept my only request -to date her. I waited long for this day to come and now all I could say is I'm floating in excitement. I was outside of her house leaning on the Limousine I rented just for this special night. I could see her small frame coming out of her house when I remember I haven't rehearsed something to say to her yet. Oh crap.

Her red dress wasn't that daring nor that conservative neither, it was just perfect. Her light brown hair by day looked darker by night which added to her rashiving character.

"Hi." She greeted, her lips formed into red curve and her eyes were so alluring that I drowned in it without me noticing. She looked so perfect. Why can't I say anything? What happened to my mouth? I am supposed to compliment her.

I saw her eyes roll when she caught me staring at her. Then I reached out her hands and kissed it. She was surprised by my sudden act but I can't take the moment without doing anything. Actions speak better than words. Actually, I became speechless so I just followed what my heart is saying.

We sat on the middle of the limo and the chauffeur started driving. I was staring at her from time to time within the ride but it seems that she was still uncomfortable with me because her hands was fidgeting.

"What's bothering you?" I asked out. She looked at me and let out a long sigh. "Tell me Ariana." I nudged shifting my gaze from her eyes down to her lips that I wanted to kiss if she would just let me to.

"It's nothing." She said shaking her head then suddenly smiled at me. Wait, what happened to the sarcastic Ariana back then? I plastered her a confused stare.

Her hands reached first to my jawline, then she reached for my cheeks and slowly trailed her fingers on it. It's trace gave me sudden goosebumps. "Just show me what you've got Harry." She uttered a phrase that I will not forget this night.

"I'm so lucky Ariana." I mumbled biting my lip, trying to cover my admiration towards her but she obviously noticed it. Her cute smile was what I liked the most. Since that day, I felt something deep inside that I can't explain, it is a good thing? I hope so.

"You are." She replied leaving her fingers on my cheeks as I chuckled. Typical Ariana, always so sassy and witty.

"Let's go?" I asked her, offering my arm. Luckily, she accepted it and wrapped her arms into mine as we both hopped out of the limo. I am melting right now. Really. Everytime I'm with her, I'm just liquid. I melt like butter, she makes me so weak.

"Where are we going Harry? Is it a private place?" She asked as we were walking at the big hallway. I bet, she's worried about the paparazzi but there's nothing to worry about. The places we're heading to was all off camera.

"Please don't bother asking, you'll be safe as long as you're with me Ariana." I assured giving her a warm smile as she smiled in response.

As soon as the hallway was filled with big painted canvases hanging up on the wall, her eyes glistened in pure admiration. We passed by the famous paintings such as The Starry Night, The Scream and Madonna And Child.

"Woah. Look at this Harry!" She pointed on Leonardo Da Vinci's painting, Mona Lisa. "She looked so mysterious!" She commented.