7 》 Intoxicated

L E X I E

We may be having fun tonight but I knew that Ariana isn't comfortable since we arrived in this place. I can sense it because we grew as best friends in years that's why I am doing all that I could do to make her sane. Even though I have no clue what is really happening between her and that curly haired guy, still I know she needs someone to lean on. Oh, how I love that girl hence I want the best for her.

Ariana left us at the table, I didn't ask why because she will probably do her session. You can never cease that girl in doing what she really wanted to do. She's a tiger in a cat's clothing I could say.

"Babe, you want another shot?" Louis snapped my little train of thoughts. He had a blonde girl on his lap tickling his ears with her damp lips. Yuck! I may have been flirting to any boy but this kind of display was so much in a public.

I forced a smile but I agreed since I am still sober. Isn't it obvious, I am a party freak?

Louis handed me a glass of somewhat hard liquor. This is my, I think eleventh shot? I doubted myself as I grab it.

When I was about to drink it, Liam took it out of my hand then straightly drinks it. He drinks my glass! I heard Louis gasp "Whoa!", and then back to his make-out business.

In my peripheral vision, I saw Zayn let out a small chuckle but my head was only concentrating to what will Liam say.

He wiped his mouth with a tissue and stared at me, "Why can't you stop drinking?"

I cracked up in his question, "Are you serious?" I can't control myself to laugh again. "Sorry, it's just we are here in a party supposed to drink, why are you such a party pooper?"

"You annoy me."

Me, annoying?

"O-kay?" I gave him a skeptical look, thinking he was the only the one who said it to my face. How could he be so rude to me?

"Are you not worried with Ariana outside?" He does much sound like reasoning out instead of worrying at my best friend though.

"Uhm no? She was probably guarded there." I spoke the truth.

"Just check her."

"Ugh, okay fine whatever." I said with a grunt.

***
I scanned through the crowd just looking for Ariana, but she was nowhere to be found. When I remember she could do silly things when she's drunk, I started to panic.

Then, I feel I need to text her already.

To: AriBestiee
been searching for u bes, wer ur u?

please text back rn i'm soooo worried af :(

Impatiently waiting for a reply, I continue to roam the place till I reached the back part of the club where guest rooms are located.

"Y-you're so tight." I heard a husky low voice surely coming in one of the rooms.

I paused thinking it was not what I meant. Then, I quietly searched where the sound was coming. "Yeaahh" I heard moaning.

"Lord Jesus Christ Saints of all saints please guide me." I mumbled under my breath as I peeked inside the room hoping it wasn't an act of worldliness.

But there's only one person inside, and it kind of looks like...

"Harry?"

I saw him lying on the bed alone. He's moaning and saying my best friend's name while sleeping. God whatever he's doing, I need to know where's my best friend first.