21 》Still Mine

N I A L L

Do you know the feeling when something special was stolen from you?

You wanted to be mad, to scowl, to shout but the fact that hurts the most was.. you had no right. You had nothing to do but to burn all your worries inside your heart and trap it 'cause no one will understand you anyway.

I wish I'm not feeling that thing right now.

I'm just one step closer to being two steps far from her. Merely, yesterday happened so fast and unexpectedly.

My mind was scrambling at the same thoughts since then as I flicked on the channel nonstop. Ariana chose Harry more than me. It's like Harry doesn't care what I felt anymore. Bros before hoes.. of course that was what it should be in the first place. But who am I kidding? He doesn't even know that I liked her that much.

On the other side, I should've been happy for Harry though. He's my best buddy and happy now that he had her. He called dibs for Ariana but i didn't complain though instead I gave her away. And now I was completely regretting it? I must start hating myself then.

I plopped the remote control on the couch and fish my phone on my pocket as I heard my ringtone blasting. As I expected it was Zayn on the screen. He was the one who I am talking to these past days. I don't know what's up to Liam and Louis but I sensed they're up to dating girls.

"Where are you? I'm buying some things now. We should start decorating and get your ass off on your man cave."

He nagged. I looked at the calendar and almost choked as I saw the date. My birthday was dropping tomorrow and I had no idea about it. Maybe my head was too clouded up from my Ariana issues. That girl was making me fool. That girl only.

"M'kay. Give me a minute." I spoked at my husky voice barely getting off the sofa. Zayn was aware that I had been struggling lately and I had no plans on telling him or to anyone.

In fact, I was afraid to spread this out because of her. I don't want Ariana to made great distance to me but what happened yesterday was she simply step away from me without my confession. No scratch that-- making her step away all because of this frigging agreement. All this time, she was backing away from the agreement and I was fooling myself that she wants change.

"You okay? You know you could tell me problems." I let out a long heave at Zayn's offer. Should I tell him the actual situation going on? But if I told him he might know about the agreement between me and Ariana.

"I'll think of that. But I could assure you I'm 100% fine."

Lies. I rubbed my head at the frustration while standing. Zayn hung up the call after he gave me the list of what is left to buy then I put on my sweater and drive to my house were I would celebrate my 22nd birthday.

I wish I could just disappear on my party because I know Ariana's on my visitor's list but it would definitely not going to happen..

Unless there's other way.

But first, yeah, I need to stop at a shop and buy a clothes for me.

H A R R Y

"Good Morning America! Ariana Grande everyone."

The host introduced while she was sitting down next to her after she sang 'Baby I' from her debut album. The crowd cheered and I can't help but to smile and admire her look as she waved and greeted them.

She was pretty wonderful today wearing a leather blue dress matches with her white pompom earrings. I don't exactly know the term of her outfit but she looked like kinda' barbie today just talking and laughing at the small stage. I seriously wanna bear hug her right now.