16 》Blames

N I A L L

Sweating and panicking at the same time, I hurriedly ran to the local park downtown to catch up at the time we agreed to meet with Ariana. But it seemed I was too late. Curse my stupid car for breaking its machine again. Of all times, why would it be at my most important agenda?

I begin to look for her under the crowd of people, hoping she was still here. Or maybe she left me now knowing she had a small patience, who wouldn't want to wait longer with a small patience though, right?

Reaching at the end of the park which is the playground in searching for her, I saw a few children playing and a child being scolded by a weird looking woman in fedora hat. Something is urging me to meddle with the scene but I passed on them. She's more important than those and I guess Ariana's really mad right now.

"You don't treat sisters like that!"

A scream just echoed the whole playground and near it which is to where I'm standing -the scream that is composed of a very high pitch and a rude tone. The scream I remembered calling my name under the heavy rain back when she kicked me out of her house because she doesn't want a person to teach her virtuous manners. Hearing it again made me froze in my position.

I turned around and my eyes trailed to the woman in fedora hat a while ago. I looked closely. I shouldn't be wrong this time, it was her in disguise. It was hard to notice under the glasses and different hairstyle but the voice was clearly belonged to no other than Ariana.

People started to gather as they encircled them. What the fudge is she doing with those kids?

Still clueless, my feet responded quickly and made my way to the scene. Her eyes had the darkest, deadliest stares to the boy while her hand twisting his arm, her long nails was digging its skin causing the child to wince in pain. An old lady came and tried to pull the boy from her tight grasp but she won't let go.

"Ariana stop!" I pleaded but she wasn't paying attention to me or to anyone. She's still not contented and made scratches to his skin. Not long, I held her hips with my arms and dragged her away from the shame.

"Let me go!" she shouted at my ears, laughing at the same time, "I need to teach him a lesson. I'm not done with you yet, Frankie!"

While saying those words, her smirked lips went trembling. Her eyes turned from jet black aura to a combination of fun and pain. Once I saw her Mercedes of subdued maroon, one of her cars, I reached for her bag and find her car key.

"Fuck you Frankie. Haha fuck you!" she shouted again before I forcedly took her inside her car.

She was out of her mind. But I don't get it. Frankie? It was her brother's name as she told me. What's with the screaming of it? My mind can't stop worrying while driving off to her home.

---

Niall

She was ferocious. More than she ever was.

Never have I ever been this worried about her. I'm having a pity for that little boy for what he got from her long nails but what she acted a while ago makes me pity for her more. I hope she's fine -emotionally or mentally.

I snapped on my thoughts as Delia handed me a cup of coffee and sandwich. The sun goes down. I looked down to my wrist watch and it says, 6:35 pm. Two hours have passed yet she's still unconscious.

"What happened? Where is she?" Lexie came in the living room panickly. I guess she just read my text. Her hair was slightly disheveled and her face showing a great concern.

"Ari's sleeping on her room," I spoke. She sat beside me and looked me with serious eyes as I continued. "Delia called her personal doctor but left right after he assured that she's fine. The doctor says she just suffered from mild stress and He injected her with tranquilizer because she's uncontrolled. He also gave some medications and recommended to let her rest for a while so stop worrying because..."

"'Cause she's..?"

"She's fine."

"Thank the heavens," she breathed out, indicating she was relieved. "Thanks too."She pulled me in for a friendly hug. "I don't know what to do if you didn't help my Bestie out. Whatever she did, I'm the one who will apologize. Wait, Oh God, what did she do?"

"You know the agreement right?" I asked and she nodded. Ariana said Lexie was the only person she ever trusted about it. "Well she decided to meet me at the park and do the next session there but to my surprise, she went hysterical like beating a young boy and screaming at him. I don't know what came to her mind but she's really mad at him," I told her.

She frowned, "I felt bad. How did she end up with the boy if she's with you though?"

"Actually it's my fault. I should be the one apologising to you... to her especially. My car broke half way there and I need to take it to the vulcanizing shop ASAP. So I came late then. Bring on the blame on me," I begged.

"I understand. It's not anyone's fault. It just happened by chance." She smiled.

Lexie's so calm and composed, opposite from her bestfriend. But I understand Ariana's case though. She was broke but what she acted a while ago was not tolerable. Every angle you looked it was childish. You don't treat innocent ones like that. It was like she's finding ways to blame anyone on her bad experiences.

"I just wondered why she kept on screaming Frankie while beating the boy. Do you know anything about her brother in the past? Aren't they in good terms?" This question never left my mind.

"It's not her story to tell." We all looked up as we heard a soft voice upstairs.

I watched silently as Lexie ran to her quickly and supported her to walk down the steep stairs.

"What are you feeling? Are you hurt? Do you want something?" she kept on asking Ariana as she was just shaking her head.

She was pretending she's fine but I can see what's real and what's not. I knew there was somewhat pain she's feeling deep inside. All she ever needs to do was tell me and I'll do the rest. When is the right time for her to tell me those things? When she's completely depressed? I'm always reminding her anyway that I'm ready anytime. But she keeps on shutting me up.

"I want to talk to Lexie first. Delia water," she commanded with eyes fixed to Lexie's.

"I'll just wait at the terrace." I mumbled before I opened the door.

---

I jolted on my nap as I heard the door opened.

Lexie came out with her bag on her shoulders. "Bye Niall. I had an early schedule for tomorrow so I can't stay and Delia's also leaving tonight for her day-off tomorrow so there's nobody to accompany Ari but you. For what she experienced a while ago, it's better if someone will stay. " she told me with a hint of excitedness in her voice.

"So?" I asked confusedly.

"So you'll sleep here tonight."

***
WHAT NIALL AND ARI IN ONE NIGHT???? O M G AHSHJSKL !!1!

IMS SCREAMGNGJ

you need to wait for this! Stay tuned babies :* <3 loveyah.