Girls day

One week later

Shelby POV

We are all still down even though it's been a week since Zowie and Case have died by Batman. Growing up he has been an inspiration for taking down bad guys without killing them but I just him kill two of my closest friends. I will fight him. Harley is still really sad so Morgan and I are taking her out on girls date. And it was all my idea. "Hey guys you now what we should do!!!!! Go out on a girls day!!!!"

"Yeah sure why not."

"But I don't want to leave the house. There is people outside." Said Morgan.

"Come one Morgan we can't just sit here. There is a Starbucks down the street we walk there and back so not really any exercise." I said.

"Agg ok fine!!!!!!!"

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" I screamed. We got our stuff and headed out to Starbucks. We were just walking when a man with green hair and only dressed in green and black underwear. "Hey there Harley baby." Harley was pissed and I could tell it. "What do you want creeper." This is the creeper I could finally fight him, well at least punch him. I put my right hand in a fist and punched him straight in the noise. I have never felt this powerful. "Ow that hurt you little b****!!!!"

"Don't call me friend that ever!!!!" Harley said to him and kick him right in his dick. This was the funniest thing I have ever seen. Morgan then responded "I don't like to walk but I like to fight people. Can I hit him?" Morgan asked. We just have her a nod and since he was already on the floor she stomp on his stomach and he grunted out in pain. We walked to Starbucks and back with no problems. "I like girls day it was fun." Morgan said.

"I did to. Mr. J isn't home still want to watch a movie." Said Harley.

"Yeah we should watch I movie I haven't seen yet." I said. Morgan response was very salty "which one? Lilo and Stitch, the Breakfast Club, any of the Star Wars movies, the Lone Ranger, and any of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies." We decided on The Lone Ranger it was hella scary when that guy ate the other guys heart. I'm gonna have nightmares.

Authors note

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated in awhile but I will try to more. This is told is Shelby POV which I thought will be a nice twist. Also all of the moves up above are real movies Shelby hasn't seen. That is sad. Anyway love you all bye!!!!!!!