Can I trust him now?

Harley POV

"Ben?" Was all I could say. It was really him. I thought he died. "Harley I know you are confused right now but can I come I and explain myself?"

"Yeah sure." I let him and we sat on the couch. "Ben what happen. Why are you here."

"Well I'm not really sure and neither are the doctors. What I'm told was that everyone thought I had died in the hospital. But they began to zip up my body to be put in the morge and I worke up. They said I died and came back and don't know how. I'm even afraid to find out." We were silent for a long time. No one knew what to say. But then Ben said words I hoped I wouldn't have to hear. "So Harley I'm not really sure what's going on in life with you right now. But I'm not dead so does that mean we are still dating?"

Joker POV

I sat there outside Shelbys house. I didn't know if Harley knew I was here or not but I was sitting in the car waiting for her to come out. Then there was this guy who like exactly like Ben knock on the door. It couldn't be Ben because Ben died. Harley told me he died. For her. That part always bugged me about her story. I could wait any longer I got out of the car and walked to the door. Before I even knocked I heard noises from inside. "So Harley I'm not really sure what's going on in life with you right now. But I'm not dead so does that mean we are still dating?" That's when I know that the person in the is Ben and he wants to get together with my girlfriend. I open the door before anyone could say anything. "Joker what are you doing?" By the voice I could tell it was Shelby.

"Woah I thought you were kidding Harley about dating the joker." Said a guy that I've never met before.

"Wait your dating this psycho Harley? I thought you had better taste in guys. I mean you dated me." Said the now alive soon 2 times dead Ben.

"Ben shut up. Listen no we are not dating." Harley said. My Harley said. A smile came to my face knowing that she is mine for ever.

"Oh is that your answer well. I didn't want to do this but I'm taking what's mine." As fast as he said that he picked up Harley and ran out the door before anyone could do anything. I saw him run out the door with Harley screaming and I could do nothing.

Authors note

Hey guys. Well Ben never changed. And two updates in a day this hasn't happen in a long time. Well like I said I messed up my leg no sports for a week so more updates. Ya so anyway love you all bye!!!