The walk

Harley POV

My eyes wet still store from crying. Crying of what happen to my friends. My friends. My friends who died and I couldn't help but think that they died because of me. As I walked I herd someone cat whistle but I just kept walking. I herd the cat whistle again but still walked down the road. Then I herd "hey sexy I'm whistling at you aren't you going to do something!" I finally turned around and saw a guy who had green hair not slick back like Mr. J but wild and crazy.  And completely naked except for black and green underwear and red fur that was kinda like a jacket to him. "Hey you finally turned around."

"Who even are you creep."

"It not creep it's creeper Ms. Sexy."

"Hey listen I don't want no trouble. I'm just taking a walk to clear my mind."

"Why would a hot girl like you need to clear your mind?" He said as he ran up to me. I simply responded "that is none of your business creep. Oh I'm sorry creeper." He grabbed my arms a pulled me close to him and licked my face. "Hey stop that I'm not your's."

"But do you want to be mine?"

"No!! I have my Puddin. I'm his and he's mine." I said with that I pushed him off of me and ran home to the hideout. When I got there Morgan and Shelby sitting on the couch. "Where's Mr. J?" I asked and Morgan responds "he went out looking for you. Why what's going on?" I told them what happened with the creeper. After I finished my story Shelby was the first one to speak up "wow man I'm going to fight him."

"Shelby don't." Said Morgan.

"But I want to.

"Ok I'll make you a promise next time I see him and I'm with you, you could punch him the face." I said and Shelby got really excited and was ready to punch him. Then Puddin came in "hey guys I couldn't find her." He was starting to say then he saw me. "Baby I thought you ran away thank god your here."

"Yeah but I got something to say to you." When I said that his smile faded. "Harley tell me what is going on. Then I told him what happened with the creeper.

Joker POV

I was out rage that someone touch my things. My Harley. I'm going to kill him. I'm going to make him bleed till he has no blood left in him. That pervert is going to get what's coming to him. He's going to learn what happens when you touch my things.

Authors note

Hey guys. Sorry I haven't updated lately I'm in drama and the finale show is next week so I need to spend all of my time working on the show. I will try my best to update as much as possible. Anyway live you all bye!!!