Brithday pt1

Harley POV

Shelby dropped me off at my house. I was excited to see Zowie and Morgan tomorrow. I haven't seen them forever. But I was not looking forward to see Ben. I change into my pjs and hop into bed as these thoughts go though my mind. When I woke up I smelt pancakes which was weird because I live by my self. I went down stairs and saw them. Zowie and Morgan. Zowie had fairly dark skin with beautiful chocolate brown eyes and pretty brown hair to match. Morgan had fabulous brown straight hair and blue eyes so blue they match the sky. Both of them wear glasses. "Harleen!!!!!!!!" screams Zowie as she tackles me.

"Zowie calm down and help me make these pancakes! Happy birthday Harleen!"

"Her name is Harley now." Say Shelby walking through the the door. They finished with the pancakes and ate them with chocolate syrup and whip cream. After awhile they talk and listen to Hamilton. After awhile there was a knock on the door. I said "I will get it."

Shelby says "it's him are you sure you want to get it."

"Yeah it's now or later I will talk to him." I went to go open the door preparing myself. But when I open the door I was shocked it wasn't Ben but the pearl white skin and green hair showed me otherwise. "Hi Harley Shelby told me it is your birthday today so came to say happy birthday!"

"Thanks Joker why don't you come in and join us." When I let him in my friends gave me a suggestive smile Shelby probably told them about last night. We want to the couch and sat down when another knock on the door came. Joker asked "who is that aren't we all here right?"

"No that's Ben my ex." I said as I got up to open the door.

Joker POV

Harley has an ex!!!! How have I not known about this well I just met her yesterday so understandable. But all in all who would so dumb to break up with someone like Harley. Mane she broke up with him that makes more sense. I stare as she walks over to the door. It's time to meet the ex.

Authors note

Hey guys it's me. So the Zowie and Morgan description it what they really look like. My friends are pretty people. So in the next chapter some tension will go down between Ben and Joker. Love you all. Bye!!!!